Yet another newbie here :)

(Roberto N) #1

Hello to everyone.
I am Roberto, I am Italian, but writing from Serbia.
I just bougth some online receipt for starting. Any advice?

Any receipt of yours that You like to share?

Thanks

(Laurie) #2

Hi Roberto, and welcome! If you explore the site a bit you will find lots of recipes. Sorry I can’t tell you exactly how to find them, as your computer or smartphone might be different from mine.

Did you have any specific questions about keto or keto recipes?

(KCKO, KCFO) #3

Recipes are under the FOOD forum. Here is a link that should take you
to the recipe thread.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/c/food/recipes-recipes-recipes

Welcome to the forums.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

Benvenuto, Roberto! We are delighted to have you with us.

There are recipes here in the Ketogenic Forums. Our search function works pretty well, so don’t hesitate to try it.

I wanted to mention that another good site is www.dietdoctor.com. My understanding is that the recipes and meal plans require a small subscription fee, but all the money goes to support the site, and they neither sell products to accept advertisements. The founder of Diet Doctor is Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt of Sweden.

(Cevin Ray Moraris ) #5

Hi, Roberto! I’m a newbie too, so I’m glad to know that I’m not one Italian here.

(Laurie) #6

Welcome, Cevinito!

(Keith) #7

Hello everybody, I’m keith and been struggling with weight ever since leaving the armed forces 25 years ago! I have lost weight time and time again (4stone here and there) and always put it back on and I just don’t understand why! I’m active and I love walking the dogs in the hills and mountains, cycling and weight training so it’s not that I’m sitting on my a*** all day.
I love food, big meat eater as we breed pigs, lambs and eggs. But quite partial to a few beers over the weekends too!
The good news is that I have lost weight on high protein before and recently, 6 weeks now, tried the balanced high fat and moderate protein (my carb intake is very low below 20g) and have now lost 1 & 1/2 stone quite easily (only 5 more stone to go)
The keto diet is a revelation as I don’t feel I’m missing out on anything and feel full of energy and gaining lean muscle mass too :flushed:
Keep you all posted, thanks guys :+1:

(Laurie) #8

Welcome, @MrKeith ! Thank you for letting is know. ~20 pounds in 6 weeks is great.

(KCKO, KCFO) #9

Welcome Keith, you are doing great. Wishing you continued success.

(Keith) #10

Thanks guys :+1: