(Mark) #41

(Mark) #42

(Mark) #43

(Jamie Hayes) #44

@carolT

Lots of great videos at https://lowcarbdownunder.com.au/videos/

(Mark) #45

(Mark) #46

Damn, I made a Meryl Streep keto joke by altering a Donald Trump tweet and got flagged. Sorry if I offended anyone, but if you read the whole comment you would have known i was making fun of Trump. I thought it was pretty good.

(Mark) #48

Sorry it offended you ,I just thought it was nice that she was advocating for her friends sick child,and bringing awareness to something that may be helpful to others,I was not promoting her from an acting or political point of view just a caring human being showing compassion for a sick child, again my apologies if this upset you,it was not my intention and if you are offended I will remove it, I am not here to detract from the mission of this forum, was merely trying to add value in the event someone comes here looking for answers and resources,keep calm and keto
On

No problem with the video. Sheā€™s doing what she can to help kids through the Charlie Foundation. :heart:

No I think itā€™s a great video too. My comment about your video is what offended people and got taken down. I ā€œtriedā€ to make a joke pointing at Donald Trump and it got flagged multiple times and taken down. KC&KO

(Nathan Hall) #51

I think that basically comes down to the fact that people donā€™t want politics in the forum.
Maybe if it were to point out how a government agency, or specific politician, directly affected the standard American diet, or the Ketogenic Diet, that might be an exception.

(Mark) #52

(Mark Bousquet) #53

Nutritional Ketosis & Metabolic Therapeutics Conference 2016

The Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics brings together international experts who speak about their research involving the science of low-carbohydrate nutrition, ketogenic diets, metabolic supplementation and medications that can be used in the treatment and prevention of cancer, metabolic disorders, and neurological diseases. For more information on their 2017 event, please go to www.metabolictherapeutics.com.

Here is a link to their YouTube page with all presentations from 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkUl8S70DCT66YJ30w75d6A

(Keto in Katy) #54

Exactly. Please keep politics out of the forums. It adds nothing of value and only creates conflict, in my opinion.

(Mark) #55

(Mark) #56

(Arlene) #57

Thanks Bacon for posting this video by Jeffry Gerber. My favorite take away was the empowering comment that our best defense against heart disease is not medication of any kind, but rather a low carb, high fat diet. He also mentions the obvious fact that many doctors will find it difficult to offer this advise, as there is no money to be made by telling someone to change their diet. Let us all feel empowered by the dietary information we have been fortunate to find regarding the ketogenic lifestyle. To our health!

(Mark) #58

All this information, is helping to keep me motivated to stay on the right track, glad you found it helpful,and maybe someone will come here in the future looking for answers for themselves or a loved one,and they will find this great resource the dudes have created

I'm new and I'm a BINGER!
(Kipp Howard) #59

Iā€™d say lets go for it. Need to get all the videos that were posted but not added to the list fixed. Iā€™ll start by making the categories and making a guess. I havenā€™t seen all of the videos yet so maybe we should also have an ā€œuncategorizedā€ category so that those who watch it (or know) can move it into the proper category.

I tried back when I first posted but the bulletā€™s kept unformatting once i got to about 10-12 videos. Any idea why that was happening?