What has keto done for you? And others? I need your list!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1

Any of you guys ever see a list of all the different things that the Ketogenic diet can help with? We know obesity, type 2 diabetes, mental health issues, arthritis, inflammation, pain. Of course most diseases are caused by inflammation. I’ve heard of people’s eyesight improving I’ve heard of sleep improving…
a lot of the diseases of the digestive system such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, anything I’m missing? Give me your list!

Keto-Noob! So far so good!
Committing
Discussion NOT about losing weight
(Heather Miller) #2

Adding to yours energy level, headaches, eyesight, sleep pattern, skin tags, dry skin…

(Jessica) #3

Pms is reduced and menstrual cramps are nonexistent. And I didn’t have issues before (PCOS, endometriosis, etc.)

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #4

Healthier looking hair, nails and skin. My keratosis pilaris is markedly reduced in roughness and area.

(Duncan Kerridge) #5

Athlete’s foot, had it all my life, gone. Eyesight continues to improve, +1 thingies in each eye now.

(Karl Bork) #6

Lost 25 pounds and don’t need high blood pressure medication anymore. Above all I love that I don’t crave the bad carbs anymore.

(jilliangordona) #7

My fiancé’s IBS and bipolar 2 depression have all but disappeared

No more digestive problems - have stopped PPI (proton pump inhibitor); improved peripheral circulation (no ankle/hand swelling); reduced blood pressure; better sleep.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

Thanks guys! This is a fantastic list. You guys definitely reminded of some things that I missed. Keep it comin guys what is keto done for you? I love to read these.

(jilliangordona) #10

My hair is thicker, the dark circles under my eyes went away

(Todd Allen) #11

I have a genetic neuromuscular wasting disease with no known treatment, SBMA aka Kennedy’s disease. While eating a supposedly healthy mostly plant based low fat diet the disease progression was brutal. Since going keto not only has the progression stopped but it has reversed a little and with focused effort I am slowly regaining muscle and nerve function also appears to be slowly recovering. I also reversed all the biomarkers of metabolic syndrome and now have excellent blood sugar, insulin sensitivity, etc.

Healed my liver and kidneys.

Many people have reported an improvement in libido and related functions.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #14

Your story is amazing! I remember you. Have you ever been interviewed by the 2ketodudes?

(Bunny) #15

KETOGENIC DIET & OTHER COMBINED AUSTERITIES (e.g. Kundalini & TM) HAVE DONE FOR ME:

1. Lost more weight (3.5 pounds on a highly accurate physicians scale) eating holiday sugary treats and excessive carbs? (I am still absolutely stunned as I write this {12/30/2017} but I know it has to do with amount of time {04/2018} in Ketosis which increases the rate of sugar and fat burning along with the level of physical exertion from what I can see from the existing data!)

2. No cancer (stage 1 breast cancer) completely normal mammograms!

3. Completely normal blood work (never had normal blood work in my life)

4. I feel really good (as if I did a hydrochloric iosometric alkaloid salt like cocaine or crystal methedrine; tried it once) all the time absent of any decline in the slightest of the euphoric like state of well-being! e.g. I feel as if I have an inexhaustible source of energy!

5. Increased memory retention, I feel super hyper-intelligent. Deeply sentient and rooted i.e. more connected to my neurological functioning or mechanizations much like what is described in the literature as extra sensory perception i.e. more connected to the earths electromagnetic field especially when touching bare feet to dirt and rock {grounding1} (I do not know any other way to describe it).

6. My skin glows, hair and nails look super healthy, nails are thick and not brittle anymore (most likely because of the bone broth fasts and my custom made keto fat bombs that are more nutritious than any dietary supplement on the market in my personal opinion).

7. Skin tags disappeared (did not have to burn them off with some chemical or nitrogen) which are a sign that insulin resistance is starting to initiate and simply comes from eating too much excessive sugar (causing erratic insulin and cortisol spiking patterns) regardless of any medical history of negative A1C results. (I will blame this {preventing and healing insulin resistence} on the Apple Cider Vinegar AVC & Lemon Juice LM {prevents calcium oxalate stones from forming - thyroid issues i.e. gall bladder, kidney stones, bladder stones} I drink every day 1 Tbls. to a glass of water)

8. Mosquitos do not like me any more and bugs mysteriously disappeared from congregating in front of my screen door as they do every summer! (that just amazes me)

9. No health, physio-neuro or psychological (axis balance between neurosis and psychosis) problems like anxiety, panic attacks, depression or PTSD at all! Seemingly the adrenal stress tolerance goes on the incline rather than the decline!

10. Waking state from sleep is not cloudy and groggy (what a glucose rich diet does) anymore, can wake up as if I never was asleep!

11. Improved vision (reverted back three prescriptions ago to date) and continues to improve, my recent prescription eye glasses for long distance vision are starting to give me double vision (eye glasses are to strong) which is good news because that means the vision is improving even more (wow)!

There is still more but I do not want to alienate peeps any further with all this positive news!

Oh yes, must apologize to my family for turning kitchen into make-shift laboratory this year!

1References:

Dr. Jack Kruse on EMF’s: PODCAST https://www.ondietandhealth.com/jack-kruse-on-emfs-podcast/
Dr. Jack Ruse (neuro-surgeon) Bio https://www.jackkruse.com/dr-jack-kruse-biography/
The Quilt
https://www.jackkruse.com/the-quilthow-to-beat-agin/ mTOR Pathway is Life or Death (branched chain amino acids) https://www.jackkruse.com/the-quilthow-to-beat-agin/

![image|690x380]

STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

1. CONSCIOUSNESS (atomic)
  2. SUBCONSCIOUSNESS (molecular); e.g. hypnosis or quantum entanglement, at this stage the hypnotizers intent and suggestions becomes entangled with the observer subliminally.
  3. UNCONSCIOUSNESS (sub-atomic)
  4. SUPER CONSCIOUSNESS (Gravity/Natures Weak Force; radioactive decay); The SUBSTRATUM (Source of thought. Everyone and everything is connected thereto and therewith). Delta (deeper than sleep) vibratory frequency sequence or cycles per second 0.5Hz - 4Hz hertz (origins unknown) = Human Growth Hormone HGH.
  5. SCALER (TELLURIC) ENERGY: Stores itself in TIME, not SPACE in a fractal formation; (grounding bare feet to dirt and rock)
  6. SPIRITUAL/SPIRAL: Does not contain atoms or molecules; pure unified unscattered mass (sacred level of paradise). ANALOGY: Remove the space between atomic structure of all living humans on earth it will fit into the size of a sugar cube.

PURPOSE: To unite the conscious mind with the super conscious mind (delta-to-gamma) while conscious!

LAW OF CAUSE & EFFECT: Spirit reflects off of being!

AJNA (Pineal Gland): Mastering spiritual flight; riding the wings of eagle i.e. letting go.

RESULT: Telomere Regression Sequencing.

IBID. “IMAGE OF GOD” “IN HIS IMAGE” i.e. The original Hebrew ideal of the HUMAN SOUL was threefold:

1. MATERIAL BODY (physical attributes); Not designed to burn excessive exogenic sugar (glucose) or processed carbohydrates and excessive protein.

2. SENSORY PERCEPTION (emotion, passion etc.);

3. SPIRIT (“breath;” sentient thinking part; nous);

SUBDIVISIONS:

1. FREE ‘WILL’ (Power of Choice, to Choose, i.e. divine ownership of ones material body …other “Process of Elimination [Mahabharata - Gilgamesh, Rama; Nephilim; Arcon]” i.e. “Belief [fear-love-anger]”);

2. PURPOSE (How God builds character into the Human Spirit);

3. CONSCIENCE (we are not binary beings; duality was introduced i.e. conscience "…Ye shall be as Gods; direct spiritual link (holy spirit i.e power of discernment) with God יהוה was severed; “Tree of life;” “Tree of knowledge;” “knowing;” “God Like” i.e. awareness of Good & Evil; “Tree of Knowledge”)

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #16

Hey if you have more keep going!

(Jessica) #17

Feel all around better! Healthier! Clear minded, in control of my emotions, clear skin, a lot more energy and no longer feeling cloudy or sluggish! Weight loss! Increased confidence!

(Athena) #18

Lost 45 pounds, so far. Off diabetes meds. Off blood pressure meds.

Given me hope!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #19

You guys are fucking rock stars. This is such a fun thread. I hope people keep adding to it! What a wonderful thing to read today.

As well as all of the above (and losing 85 pounds in 6 months):

• My Asthma is now virtually non-existent. I used to run for 4 minutes and had to quit because I couldn’t breathe. Now I can do 10 miles without stopping.

• My hay fever has almost disappeared. I am still allergic to certain paddock grasses, but where I used to be almost debilitated just walking outside during Spring from the pollen in the air, I can now shift hay bales for about an hour before having to stop (I still get an allergic rash on my arms though).

• My IBS and constipation have gone completely. When I had anything more than a very small amount of dairy in a day I would literally spend hours on the toilet and doubled over in pain. And awake for hours at night etc. Almost every single day. Gee I’d almost forgotten about this one. Now I can have as much dairy as I want and have no problems whatsoever. Lots of cheese and cream in my coffee. Happy Days!!

• I can now concentrate better and for longer periods of time than ever before.

• I have more patience and can say that I am now almost always happy with a positive outlook. Previously I was unhappy (miserable?) and got angry very easily.

I was fat from 7 until I turned 40. Now I am literally a different man…