Keto-Noob! So far so good!

(Victoria “Mom Of 4 On The Floor”) #1

Hi I’m new! So I accidently started IF (because of a busy schedule ) and stumbled across a man by the name of Dr. Berg on YouTube. It was the first time I’ve even heard about Keto diet and Intermittent fasting together. So I thought, what the heck, I may as well try it. I already eat pretty much once a day anyway. So I began a no sugar, low carb diet, high fat diet and went and bought some healthy minerals, electrolytes and better vitamins, and I gotta say, I can live with this :blush: it’s been 4 days and I’ve already lost 3lbs. I’m still learning a lot. My main question is, how do I get 1200 calories into one meal? I usually end up closer to 800 and feel satisfied. Should I be pushing to eat the other 400 or leave it? I mean, I’m losing weight and don’t feel sluggish or anything…anyone else dealt with this before?

(Troy) #2

First of all Welcome​:tada::smile::tada:

Other than just 4 days in…it may be just water weight
And 800 calories may not be enough food
In addition looks more like a CICO

W that said, I will leave others here to chime in W more details

Again, welcome in!

Good Luck

(1fd820a3a3f0f9a23d64) #3

:slight_smile: thanks. I hope it’s more than water weight lol. I already had a fairly good diet, except I ate way more carbs before. I always drank tons of lemon water and ACV as well. I’m pretty small (short and sassy lol) and am hoping to only lose maybe 15-20 lbs.

(Dan Dan) #4

These are some of the best threads to follow :grin:

“May the Force (fat adaption) be with you”

IF/EF Keto WOE is Self-Discovery :wink:

Good luck and much success in your journey in IF/EF Keto WOE :grin: