What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

You forgot to finish that sentence.

“have de-camped to my bedroom…to search for new housemate” :wink:

(Ellen) #505

If it was my house would only allow keto people.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #506

Success!! I also prepped quiche patties with shredded broccoli, B. Sprouts and anchovies and messed up yet another batch of hard boiled eggs (because I was born without the gene to make hard boiled eggs). Anyway, look at that golden, strained fat dripping.:drooling_face: I freeze it in ice cube trays for easy storage and cooking portions later. My house mate is irritated that the whole house smells like bacon, but at least he’s alive.

What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

(Ellen) #508

Am amazed you didn’t put him out of his hungover misery yesterday.

(Kristin) #509

Great idea!

(Ashley) #510

I have a egg dash because I kept messing mine up, plus it’s easy and small to use anywhere. Does decent soft, medium and hard boiled eggs!

(Running from stupidity) #511

Yes, that’s kinda what I meant by “wander off” - leave by any means necessary :slight_smile:

(Carl Keller) #513

I bought this today, because it looked really good and it was only $8.99. Then I gave it to my next door neighbors. They invited me for Thanksgiving dinner but I already had plans so I felt a desire to do something nice for them.

And before you go thinking I’m just feeding their carb addiction, my neighbors and their kids are all a bit on the thin side. :stuck_out_tongue:

My first day of school ever, my Mom had to stay with me all day, because I cried the whole time. It’s like you’re looking through my soul!

When you get published, I’m buying! :books:

Carl, you through me for a loop there! I was thinking, “are you sure you didn’t go too far on Thanksgiving, and now you’re falling hard?”

Those frozen pies from the supermarket used to be some of my favorite.

(Running from stupidity) #517

Irrespective of that, you still are :slight_smile:

That would be awesome!

(Carl Keller) #519

Haha! I had to get some enjoyment out of buying that cheesecake! Success is sweeter than any cheesecake. :sunglasses:

It’s the thought that counts and besides, I can always throw them a keto life preserver if and when the time comes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some people just need to get to that point of desperation, before they’ll listen. :wink:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #521

I thought to myself, I am in the Philippines, I bet this is a chicharones friendly country…

The store I went to had two brands of vegetarian “pork” rinds! They took up a vast majority of the shelf space. I did buy a couple bags of the baked lean pork rinds Incase I found nothing better. I did find some at a convenience store that was thankfully not so “health” conscious. Also, I got a tip from my keto friend that I might be able to find some good ones at the airport.

No-pork chicharones?

That’s an oxymoron!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #523

I haven’t been eating my feelings lately…
Not sure if it is the power of keto and l’m not stress eating any more (my coping mechanism since l remember) or it is this kind of overwhelming sadness when you loose the hope and drive for everything.

(Running from stupidity) #524

Nice work.

or it is this kind of overwhelming sadness when you loose the hope and drive for everything.

Yeah, that’s not so great. Not much fun, that :frowning:

Nice job, Joanna. Hang in there!