What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Oh, well for that you can be forgiven.

Carry on. :grin:

Hell, I didn’t even vote yesterday (I’d early-voted already last week) but I still made sure I found myself a democracy sausage for the day!

You been dudded, man. :tired_face:

Decided to eat a morning meal today and thinking about making it an early dinner today.

Fried Eggs, (2 with Turmeric) Fried Hickory Smoked Spam, Fried Bologna, Bacon and Uncured Beef Knockwurst. (But only ate one and gave the other to the pups.) Then ate one a home made Almond Bar (Cups) the wife made the other day.

(Mike W.) #1732

Now you have to embrace the sous vide Q!

(Ellen) #1733

Chicken & bacon salad with chilli n garlic butter, finished with parmesan. Obviously broke fast too early as struggled to finish it.

@PetaMarie, the temptation was too great!

And I had already eaten today. :confused:

A ton of butter seasoned with some bacon (not pictured), chicken (breast, thigh, skin) and some Brussels sprouts.

I was hungry around noon, didn’t feel like cooking much, so reheated some chicken we recently had where I saved a fair bit of the skin, and a mix of breast and (mostly) thigh. Sprouts came along for the ride too. I doused it in so much butter that it felt like my lunch was pretty much butter with those things on the side. I decided despite the butter that I wanted some more fat (we’re heading to a Christmas festival tonight and the food choices will probably not be very keto-friendly), so I added some bacon shortly after taking the photo.

Very simple – but did the trick.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1736

Oh no! I hope I didn’t screw up a fast! :bacon::bacon::bacon:

Not today!

(Mike W.) #1738

The best part of Thanksgiving is leftovers!

(Running from stupidity) #1739

#doesnotcompute

Me and two people. Polished off mine, would have licked the plate if nobody was looking. They were more about the breast (that doesn’t compute :slight_smile:). When storing what was left of the massive chicken, there was a lot of skin left over that they hadn’t touched. Evil laugh

Seriously though, I just want a fast food restaurant that sells skin. They could call it Skinfast?

Well, just finished my pre-Fast meal… Plan on Fasting this coming week, or so.

Wife was making Salmon, but I had a taste for a Steak. So pulled out a nice piece of Top Sirloin and popped in the Soul Vide for 3 hrs., and then seared it quickly with some hot butter in the pan. Added a load of butter fried Mushrooms, some Deviled Eggs, Brussel Sprouts, Pickles and Olives. … Also had a couple bites of the wife’s Salmon, and she had a few bites of my Steak. :slight_smile: … Topped off with one of her home made Almond Joy Cups, and a couple squares of 92% Dark Chocolate, she happened to pick up and I wanted to try it. :slight_smile:

Lamb Burger with Hummus & Greek(ish) Salad

(Kristin) #1743

Leftover fajitas - no tortillas

(Running from stupidity) #1744

Just unexpectedly broken a fast? Nothing planned? This is the perfect dinner for you! 300g of hand-selected bacon pieces sit alongside two chicken sausages seasoned with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.

XT1A2697

(Blessed with butter ) #1745

My project today was canning sauerkraut. And I ate a lot of it too :grinning::bacon:

(Jane) #1746

You know you’ve converted your husband to the dark side when you comment that the turkey breast you smoked yesterday (while fasting and the smell drove us crazy, so dumb) had a wonderful flavor but a bit “dry”…

And he grins and says “nothing a big slab of that garlic basil butter we got at Kroger last week can’t fix!”
:heart_eyes:

(Running from stupidity) #1747

189 degree eggs - Three 63 degree eggs, 200 grams of indivdually-selected bacon pieces and three hand-carved hot-n-spicy spam slices make the perfect lunch.

(Running from stupidity) #1748

350g of market-sourced rump steak is topped with house-blend gravy and local mushrooms, on a bed of cauliflower puree, with buttered broccoli on the side.