What did you Keto today?

(Ernest) #1361

@Hrh_pod So bland and boring, right? Now pass me a plate please. HEHEHE

(Ernest) #1362

There’s a surprise when you did into the egg…

(Scott Telfer) #1363

Yes Stornaway!!

Mmmmm…oxtail. Have two huge oxtails in the freezer. Brought them back from Wisconsin recently when I visited family. Wish it wasn’t a 1 1/2 day drive home…I’d have bought some of the chicken necks and pork necks that were also for sale at the farm store (from pastured animals).

Oxtail makes the best broth. I usually cook it in a pot of water on the stovetop. Eat the meat/fat and then use the bones to make a super gel bone broth.
I should try the slow low oven roast next time!

(Clare) #1365

the best black pudding in the fucking world!

(Alex Dipego) #1366

(Ernest) #1367

Reheated my smoked beef ribs via sous vide.

Chia pudding made with coconut milk and heavy cream. Topped with raspberries, a few blueberries, and homemade granola (almonds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, sesame, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and sweetener - all mixed together and baked in the oven)

Breakfast: Eggs, butter, bacon bits, red bell peppers, and more butter with a side of BACON

Dinner: Chicken salad on flatbread

Dessert: Peanut Butter Cookies :smile:

I was stuck at home due to rain, lots n’ lots of rain…

(Jenn Monaghan) #1370

Zucchini lasagne

(Sheri Knauer) #1371

Ugh! Sooooooo boring! (Nom Nom!)

(Sheri Knauer) #1372

Tonight, I had taco salad! Ground beef mixed with homemade taco seasoning and cream cheese on top of a mix of romaine, spinach, and cilantro, with some cherry tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, and avocado mixed in. Topped it off with some grated Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese. For dessert, I had some Carls Chocolate Mousse! I feel so deprived. How can I possibly sustain this way of eating??

(Rachel) #1373

For a snack I made cheese crisps with parmesan and thin provolone.

Who says you can’t enjoy Spanish tapas on keto!

How about Patatas Bravas

(Megan) #1375

Mushroom burger scramble and a simple salad. I read the recipe in Keto Clarity but you can find it at this link: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/mushroom_burger_scramble.html

(Ernest) #1376

No fuss breakfast

(Karl L) #1377

My usual breakfast: sausage crumbles, fresh cut salsa and eggs. (photo pre-scramble!)

(Alex Dipego) #1378

(Ernest) #1379

One meal day…
Eggs scrambled in leaf lard, smashed avocado, beef flanken cut ribs.

(Karl L) #1380

That’s beautiful!