What did you Keto today?

(Scott Shillady) #104

I thought BYOB was bring your own Bacon

(Liz) #105

BYOB^3 : Butter, Bacon, Beef

(G. Andrew Duthie) #106

How about 3 t-shirts, one each with Bacon, Butter, and Beef? :smiley:

@Brenda Is it a lettuce wrap by default, or is that special order?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #108

It’s below 0 windchill for my Chicago visit so I am staying indoors and fasting after my flat white

(G. Andrew Duthie) #109

You have to order it as a wrap, but it’s on the menu, not a “hidden” menu item like at In and Out, Five Guys, or similar places.

(Guardian of the bacon) #110

You should get out and enjoy the city (coming from a farmboy, I’m not even sure that’s possible) The sidewalks probably aren’t so crowded.

Cool. I hit their web site and didn’t see the full pig out. But, I’ll have to try the place sometime
 I’ve never dined there. Thanks.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #112

Might be that some items vary by location.

(Tim Oboyle) #113

A little split pea soup. A bit carby but lots of fiber 11 net carbs

(Jacquie) #114

Scampi alla Griglia (Broiled prawns with garlic butter). Also includes lemon juice, EVOO, fresh parsley, sea salt, lemon juice, freshly ground pepper, garlic and green onions served over a bed of baby greens.

(jilliangordona) #115

Baked chicken wings tossed in butter, garlic and parm! Favorite easy meal.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #116

Special order, but they offer it on the menu. "Any burger lettuce wrapped if preferred "
:zornface:

(Kathy Meyer) #117

Broke my fast with 1/2 an avocado, a few slices of havarti cheese, and 1 ounce of macadamia nuts.

(I like to post memes!) #118

Tried out a new recipe today: Crock Pot Taco Meat. It wasn’t too spicy, and because I used a large can of petite diced tomatoes, it turned out resemble a delicious bowl of chili. Topped with cheddar cheese and sour cream. Breakfast was a BPC, and then a bowl of this for dinner. After dinner treat (rare) was thawed frozen strawberries with almonds and HWC.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #119

Heaven on a plate.
A thick slice of ham fried in maple bacon grease, topped by two sunny side up eggs, deep fried bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapeño peppers, and deep fried Brussels sprouts and mushrooms.
This was my only meal today save a heavy cream latte. Oh God. One of the cards on the bottom right is out of place. Aaaaarrrgh!

Wow
looks delicious. Surprised the cream cheese didn’t escape the center. I have to try that.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #121

I used thick cut bacon because it was all I had. By the time these were done, and the cream cheese just started to peek out, the bacon looked thin!
This may be the secret

(Jenn W) #122

Damn
 @Brenda I think I need a deep fryer! Looks so good.

(suzanna) #123

Anyone else around here feel like they’d brace a Minnesota winter to move into Brenda’s kitchen?