What did you Keto today?

I do hope you shared?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #85

Extremely burned steak. The good news is a little of the center was still medium. I blame the damb Forum, I was a bit distracted and didn’t see the flames on the grill. I still ate every bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Michael Iafrato ) #86

Fathead Pizza… Sausage, Mushroom, and Green Chile. 1 slice for me, 1 for my wife. So yummy.

(Kelly LeBlanc) #87

I didn’t take any pictures as I am finding this thread late in the day so I will try to be descriptive enough so that you all can visualize it.

Breakfast (mid morning). Bacon lover’s omelet. Our favorite local cafe has several “Carb Buster” options on their menu. This is not one of them, but we modify to be low carb. It’s a regular omelet (3 eggs - fresh) with 3 servings of bacon. It usually comes with shredded cheddar cheese, but we have learned that their cheddar cheese is particularly generously treated with starch to prevent sticking so we get it without cheese. We have this with the coffee of the day ‘Guatemalan’ today with HWC that they bring to us in a nice serving container. Fried hard. This is when you cook your omelet a little longer so that it actually has some golden color to it. And a side of avocado, which is 1/2 an avocado, sliced. :slight_smile:

Lunch was Maria Emmerich’s Chili with bacon and cheddar (freshly grated).

What…you were expecting dinner? NOPE! Still full.

(Guardian of the bacon) #88

The professional smokers call them the “Burnt ends”

(Mirissa Joy Beavers) #89

Chicken & bacon alfredo pizza on fathead crust. Soooo good!!!

(Jake P) #90

The last of my Christmas brisket and a salad with blue cheese dressing. This was my only meal of the day, but I did have a serving of macadamia nuts. Zoom in on the meat to see all the fat.

That looks great

(Henna Selnes) #92

Yesterday, entrecĂ´te with butter and 2 eggs, and brie. Today 2 eggs and left over entrecĂ´te, butter for breakfast and will have beef ground meat with butter and I will see what else when that time comes

(Michael Boggs) #93

Lately I’ve been making “chicken bacon ranch wraps” using cheese as the wrap.

I take 2 ounces of cheese (in this case, a 4 cheese Mexican mix) on parchment paper for 15 mins at 350degrees. I also dust the cheese with ranch seasoning (like the powder)

Then I make bacon, chicken (which tend to pre-make each week), slice up avocado and some mixed greens. I roll is all up in the cheese, burrito like, shell with some ranch dressing.

Amazing! I’ll take a pic next time I do it.

(Jacquie) #94

Bacon, eggs and an espresso. Second meal was a good size salad using romaine, leftover tender juicy chicken and the Chart House salad dressing posted by @acrunchyfrog. It was the first time I tried the recipe for Chart House Roquefort dressing and it was excellent! :slight_smile:

(Jonathan Bowers) #95

Sous Vide to 129f

(Mike W.) #96

Can’t go wrong with pickles and cream cheese!

(Tom) #97

All credit goes to 2KD, but I’m glad to be helping spread the addiction to blue cheese dressing. My latest batch has gorgonzola and it’s quite lovely.

(Kerri Hines) #98

Simple burger with Primal Kitchen Chipotle Mayo, pepper jack cheese, a little dill pickle relish and bacon.
Wasn’t hungry for dinner but stole a few pieces of cheese and salami from hubs after dinner snack.

(Mark) #99

Like that with an egg on top

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #100

Red Robin lettuce wrap. The Big Pig Out!

I had unlimited broccoli too (comes with the burger. I ate 3 bowls!). They don’t have real butter there so I ordered mayonnaise. Next time I’ll bring my own butter!

(Kerri Hines) #101

Yes! I usually do that but I would’ve never been able to eat it all with the egg this time. I was more interested in the bacon yesterday!

(Liz) #102

Well this was a nice surprise! Delta served me eggs, bacon and Gouda! And just to top it off, I added a few pats of butter. It’s not like home cooked but it’s not bad for 35000 ft! (Excuse the snap chat comment.)

(G. Andrew Duthie) #103

A new use for the acronym BYOB…we need a 2 Keto Dudes t-shirt with that on the front. :slight_smile: