What did you Keto today?

(Pat Dugar) #64

How did you prep your belly for the sous vide. I too got ano Anova for Christmas. I will be dropping my pork belly after my tri-tip is done.

(Erick Sgarbi) #65

Grilled in the oven.

(Guardian of the bacon) #66

Fast and hot?

(Erick Sgarbi) #67

I left it for 10 hours on 60c then I lowered to 55c for another 10 hours. It is really tender and juicy. I never though I would be able to make something this good at home :slight_smile:

(Erick Sgarbi) #68

Yep! Really hot for 20 minutes. It is perfect.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #69

Today has been butter, two small spoonfuls of sauerkraut (with butter), a tablespoon of homemade mayo, and more butter.

Fasting is better with butter (especially if you don’t have quite enough body fat to supply your daily energy needs).

(Pat Dugar) #70

This is my first. I can’t imagine it better than my slow cooker for 24hrs. Can’t wait.

(L. Amber O'Hearn) #71

Short ribs.

(Scott Shillady) #72

Looks delicious, short ribs are one thing that I a=have not actually made myself. How did you prepare those @amber

(Jacquelyn Graham) #73

Coffee, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bacon for breakfast. Macadamia nuts and a Dukes shorty sausage for snacks, then fried (in lard) pork rind breaded chicken tenders and fried Brussels sprouts and fried broccoli for dinner with a sriracha mayo sauce. Happy camper here.

(Pat Dugar) #74

My dinner. Sous vide Tri-tip. Absolutely delicious and so tender.

(Guardian of the bacon) #75

Looks really good!!! How long did you have it in for?

(Pat Dugar) #76

6 hrs. I need a larger vessel. This one is too small. Would like to be able to do multiple pkgs. Just dropped pork belly.

(Mark) #77

Portobello mushroom caps with pesto grass fed cheese chicken “pizzas”

(Mark) #78

(Henna Selnes) #79

Roasted duck soaked in its own fat. Coffee with butter and cream. Salted water. :duck::coffee:

(L. Amber O'Hearn) #80

The best short ribs happen when I forget about them. I put them in the oven at 200 for 4+ hours, optionally at 300 for the first hour or so. I don’t do spices or sauces, so that’s it!

(Jenn W) #81

I make BP Chai today… why haven’t I made this sooner!?!
And ummm that’s about all I’ve had today.

(Jacquie) #82

Locally raised smoked pork chops and home made sauerkraut with some spicy mustard.

(Jane Reed) #83

Leftovers.
Some cauliflower mash I made too thick, so added 2 spoonsful of sour cream to thin. A bit of cooked kale. Some cooked mushrooms that were about to go bad, a strip of bacon. Two fried eggs to top. Good.