What did you Keto today?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #10003

I’ve got another tweak up my sleeve for that, as well :slight_smile:

It’s been a while since I posted in the thread, so catching up on a few meals in the past few days:

Brazilian BBQ

(Keto friendly parts from salad bar, and one round of meat out of about 162 rounds)

Half a rotisserie chicken

(Shared with my daughter who also ate some veggies; she is not keto but loves the skin so she had most of that. Kids first!)

Corned beef

(Doesn’t look much but it was delicious and exactly what I needed - corned beef mixed with butter and melted cheese, and cauliflower rice, with a dash of sambal oelek on the top)

Sardines

(One day for lunch this is exactly what I needed - I went with a different brand to my usual choice of King Oscar; this brand tasted delicious but the bones were a bit of a hassle, ate them anyway)

Shabu-shabu

(Dinner yesterday, all you can eat wagyu beef, pork belly, lamb, seafood etc)

(Running from stupidity) #10005

Mic’s overcooked lunch special - for when you need to simulate that time you were too busy getting things set up to shoot an egg in a pan to keep a close-enough eye on the meat. This meal is specifically designed for people who are charcoal-deficient (not sure of the RDI for this, sorry. Carbs are very low, though).

OTOH, I did get the eggs - cooked two different ways! - right…

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #10006

When I worked at a snooty grocery store I would complain to my co-worker about how I hate marketing and then describe to her in detail the latest abomination I’d read on a box of granola… she said, you keep saying you hate it, but I think you love it… she made a good point.

semantics :wink:

Today’s breakfast: hard-boiled egg, small avocado, & cream cheese, plus jasmine :tea:!

(Blessed with butter ) #10009

I lied its half gone!!!
I did not think my husband would like this too fatty…turns out he loves pork belly in his belly!!!

(Mike W.) #10010

“Surf and Turf” from Angry Pig Tavern in Chicago. It was so nice to be able to JUST ORDER an amazing meal like this instead of having to ask them to modify 5 different things.

(Blessed with butter ) #10011

I would send that back to the chef… all but that one egg of course!

(Zenjen) #10012

Cheese in almond crust with tomato and avokado. :ok_hand:

(Jackie) #10013

decides to make a quiche. I am really happy with how it looks. Hopefully it will taste as good as it looks.

(Deborah ) #10014

Funny, that’s exactly what I do. My bread box now holds various bags of nuts and my immersion blender. :slight_smile:

(Lonnie Hedley) #10015

Did everyone else know there were tons of different sparkling waters besides Perrier and San Pellegrino (and La Croix)?

(Lonnie Hedley) #10016

Pan might have been too hot for the second egg.

(Doug) #10017

Looks good to me, Lonnie - if the yolk is liquidy then you either lose a good bit of it or have to lick the plate/bowl…

(Running from stupidity) #10018

Actually, it was all good :slight_smile:

Well, the bacon wasn’t great, but I could eat it, and I don’t like crispy bacon, so it couldn’t have been too bad.

I did crank the blacks a little in post-processing, so depending on who is looking at it on which screen, it might look worse than it was. The spam was great.

(Running from stupidity) #10019

Have just placed a brisket (1.6kg) in the crockpot, having seasoned it with a mix of olive oil, ACV, oregano, minced garlic and onion powder, and then tipped the mix in with it. We will see how that goes.

(Jennifer) #10020

Yes, obsessed with all of them. Lol. :blush:

(Jennifer) #10021