What did you Keto today?

(TJ Borden) #9922

@Keto6468, did you make that at home? That looks like a gourmet restaurant plated dish

(Karen) #9923

Tuna steaks from Sam’s frozen. Yum! Marinated in wheat free soy sauce. The kale slaw is bagged from Walmart. Bought walnuts from Sams too. Slightly allergic to them. I like color. :grin:

(TJ Borden) #9924

Nicely done.

(Doug) #9925

Not feeling dainty or patient tonight, so ham and cheese. 10 lbs. ham and 1 lb. mozzarella, pulled apart to reveal the ‘grain.’ Didn’t eat all the ham and not much over half the cheese.

(Running from stupidity) #9926

Yup, same. Annoying.

I am lucky that I like most meats. Sardines and liver are :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

(Running from stupidity) #9928

Most land-based meats are great, it’s just that water seems to screw stuff up :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #9929

Twelve-hour sous vide porterhouse (NY Strip for the heathens) on Alfredo Daikon noodles, with green beans and broccoli dressed with garlic-infused butter.

(matt ) #9930

Porterhouse is a cut with both a filet and and a NY Strip with the T shaped bone still inbetween. So that’s a NY strip but if you don’t like that name there are many others (as is typical with cuts of meat).

Other names:

Strip, Manhattan, Kansas City strip, top sirloin, top loin, contre-filet

(matt ) #9931

Oh wait you are Australian right? You guys do call that a porterhouse. My bad.

My man! :+1:

(Lonnie Hedley) #9933

Forgot to make hard boiled eggs last night. A bunch of almonds for lunch will have to do.

(Brandy) #9934

Meat sauce & cheese scrambled eggs with a side of pig sticks for sopping up any spillage. This will be my one meal today- I’ve never eaten OMAD before but thought I’d add it to the rotation every once in a while for good measure. I can’t believe I just ate that entire plate full of food. It weighed 2 damn pounds. But I did and I feel awesome!

Looks awesome! Yum!

(Lonnie Hedley) #9936

Didn’t get my ground beef out of the freezer until this morning so it hadn’t thawed by time I got home. Called an audible.

4 slices bacon, 10 eggs, 3.5 tbls butter.

Tonight had some sliced Rotisserie Turkey, with gravy. Along with Cauliflower w/ butter & gravy, Broccoli w/ cheese and Keto Flaky Biscuits. … With hearing someone say OMG! between bites! :slight_smile: … First time we’ve had any gravy or biscuits/bread since starting Keto, and the wife was in Heaven! :smile:

It was pretty good!

(Scott Telfer) #9938

So I went into a local butcher today, that I have to admit I’ve rarely been in, to get some pork belly. They had pig knuckle at a third of the cost so I threw caution to the wind… plus some duck fat and sea salt :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #9939

Saturday breakfast:

This

becomes

this: Debricener sausage, slice of spam, bacon, eggs.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #9940

Dinner time!

Pork belly

And…

An artichoke w/ homemade Mayo.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #9941

That looks awesome.