What did you Keto today?

(matt ) #9902

Just a ham egg and cheese.

(TJ Borden) #9903

What bread recipe is that? That looks way fluffier than any oopsie bread I’ve ever made

(MelissaH) #9904

So for lunch I had fried eggs over ground beef with homemade taco seasoning, @hedleylo has posted this so many times and it lives up to the hype. It was delicious! Thanks for the inspiration

(MelissaH) #9905

Great minds think alike! Try taco seasoned beef next time

(matt ) #9906

Its a take on fathead really. I will find the recipe and post it up.

(Running from stupidity) #9907

Well! Thank you, ladeez.

(Lonnie Hedley) #9908

Not enough time to cook AND walk the dog before yoga on Thursday night. Two baconators, no bun no ketchup. They put the mayo on the side. Already took the lettuce bed out from under them.

Expensive, but a great option in a pinch.

(Sophie) #9909

Today I satisfied my hedonistic tendencies and contributed to my healthy lifestyle! :smile:

I finally received my paddles! (get your mind outta the gutter @Baytowvin! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) so I get to use the new gadget that I picked up at an Amish Outfitters in Ohio from my recent travels…

Squeezing out the last buttermilk with said paddles… :smile:

The fun part…the add-ins! Redmonds and some rosemary roasted garlic using my homegrown rosemary…

End result for my fresh baked Keto buns tonight! Life Is Swuuueeeet!!! :heart_eyes:

(Running from stupidity) #9910

The very definition of optimism…

(Running from stupidity) #9911

First breakfast since Monday, so I was so happy I shot it.

(Sophie) #9912

It’s a big part of what makes him endearing. :smile:

Guess this might be my first ‘Keto Preview’ :smile: … Dinner is still in the oven, but someone decided to throw a Turkey Breast into the Rotisserie today. So though I may take a small nibble of it tonight, the wife is actually eating some for her dinner. - Since she doesn’t like the Portabella Mushroom Tops, that are being fixed up with layers of Provolone goodness, along with leftover sliced Steak and left over Spaghetti Meat. :slight_smile::yum:

Added some sides…

Then the wife enticed me with some crispy turkey. :slight_smile: …That’s a saucer by the way, not another plate! :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #9915

People with no clue say the camera never lies…

(Tessy M.) #9916

Guys! I know carlshead pizza is nothing new! But this little gadget is a game changer for me!
Seriously, this tortilla press made the dough perfectly round and thin, and it was so easy!
This was perfect for four 6 inch pizzas!

Butter poached cod with a romaine/avocado/tomato salad

(Adriana) #9918

Hahahahaha maybe not the sardines… but the pickles :thinking:

(Running from stupidity) #9919

I really wish I didn’t hate fish…

(Empress of the Unexpected) #9920

You too? Or are you kidding. I only like shellfish. And the odd shark steak - really pricey.

(Karen) #9921

Surf-kale slaw, asparagus, walnuts, with caper lemon mayo, marinated grilled tuna
Turf-lamb grilled with onions,mushrooms, tarragon tomatoes from friends garden.
Surf and turf…