What did you Keto today?

(Diane) #9862

Nope!

RIGHT???

All I could see was those beautiful eggs, in that nice copper pan.

Wasn’t even aware of the grease until @Keto6468 said something, and I’m still trying to figure out which part of the stove top she’s talking about. :wink:

You’re too hard on yourself, Karen. Relax.

(Brandy) #9864

Swedish meatballs- anything is breakfast if you throw a sunnyside on top.

This is a wonderful philosophy! :+1:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #9866

I’m obsessed with how many burners @Keto6468 has! I have two… plus an extra I can plug in if I drag it out of the cupboard and sacrifice the counter space. Lucky duck!

Some Chorizo from Waitrose - a quick snack - high fat, that’s good - but added SUGAR.
I didn’t read the label before I bought it.
Stupid me.
Yuk.

(TJ Borden) #9868

That’s pretty common. Having sugar added doesn’t automatically mean its bad. It depends on how much sugar is in it.

I’d rather save my carbs for nice things!

(TJ Borden) #9870

My point is, look at the label and see what the grams count is. There are a lot of sausages that list sugar as an ingredient but it’s such a small amount that it doesn’t even show on the nutrition info. In those cases, I figure 1 gram for every 2 servings (since over .5 grams would have read as 1 or “less than 1”).

If it’s 3 grams per link, then yeah, I’d skip it and find something lower.

A @hedleylo Lonnie inspired lunch today … beef and egg cooked in butter (I added some cheese)

It is amazing - everyone make this :smile:

I’ve been thinking of trying this. It always looks delicious :slight_smile:. I may have to stop for some ground meat tonight

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #9873

I make up many pounds of cooked ground beef and shrink wrap, freeze in 1.25 lb bags. Use chuck roast and double grind it. Cook with salt, pepper, garlic and onions. That way it can be “doctored” with any additional spices when ready to eat.

I love it fried up with butter and two over easy fried eggs. Somethings add a little smoked blue cheese to the meat when I eat it. Yummy.

(Lonnie Hedley) #9874

Great foundation for lots of little tweaks.

(Ellen) #9875

Beef & streaky bacon stew, slow cooked with added beef dripping & butter.

(bulkbiker) #9876

This one is pretty good only 1 g of carbs per 100g

this even better only 0.1 per 100g

Thank you.
A lesson in keeping one’s eyes open!

(bulkbiker) #9878

I’m afraid I have become an obsessive back of the packet label reader… although eating mainly meat helps a lot!

(Marie Dantoni) #9879

Needed comfort food…Sausages, peppers and shirataki rice.

The wife tried making some Skinny Pasta tonight, ( Must be skinny, it’s hidden under the meat :slight_smile: )to see if we would like it. Ate it, but don’t think it will make the menu again to be honest. My opinion was is tasted like someone figured out how to make water noodles? It just didn’t seem to have any flavor to it and was a bit rubbery, but the meat was quite fine. … Plus the two Jenny’O’s Turkey Sausage, added Pickles, Olives and some Deviled Eggs and slices of Cheese. - And a side of Greek Yogurt with Strawberries.

Used to stop at Taco Bell on the way home from work everyday as a “treat” :joy: I would order a burrito supreme and 3 cinnamon twists. It’s funny how your cravings change. I drove right past it and came home to make some mushrooms cooked in salted kerrygold with a little salt & pepper.