What did you Keto today?

(Blessed with butter ) #9721

kind of close to yours😀

Had a Bacon Salad with Blue Cheese & then County Fried Steak with Mashed Cauliflower w/ Cale, Pickles and Olives. … Also had two Deviled Eggs, but forgot about those until after eating. :slight_smile:

(Ernest) #9723

Identical to kerrygold.

(Ernest) #9724

How to pack butter for a flight…

(Lonnie Hedley) #9725

Ending a busy day with 56 g raw cheddar and 91 g macadamias.

Dinner is blowing my socks off as we speak. I made cauli mash with butter, Cabot sharp white cheddar, salt, garlic powder, a little cayenne, and a little chicken bullion. I used my immersion blender this time and HOLY COW IT’S SO CREAMY AND FLUFFY! I’ve never been able to get it soooo smooth before, the texture is 100% indiscernable from real potatoes! Guys, my mind is blown right now.

I topped the cauli mash with my favorite quick and cheap protein, seared ground beef with a “gravy” of butter, sour cream, and beef bullion. I am in heaven!

Tonight I wasn’t sure if we were going with homemade Chinese hot pot or smoking some steaks. We ended up with steaks. I’d been dreaming about the hot pot all day (my wife is from Sichuan in China so we always have really authentic super spicy broths and it’s such an amazing eating experience). I ended up smoking two delicious ribeyes which had a simple rub and were drowned in a shit ton of butter. They came out perfect along with some broccoli which were also drowned in the yellow goodness.

Since I was so attached to having something spicy tonight, I ended up adding a bit of sambal oelek to the steak after which was great.

I thought pizza would be one of the hardest foods to give up, but I have to admit I hardly miss it. Not to mention I get just as much (if not more) joy out of eating the toppings only.

But occasionally it’s nice to have something a little more like a traditional pizza. This is the keto pizza, from Diet Doctor, with the egg and cheese crust. We had ham, bacon bits, and peppers, covered by a cozy blanket of cheese. :yum:

(Running from stupidity) #9729

Mmmm, so good

(Running from stupidity) #9730

Cheese and Garlic biscuits. I may have had two with a fair bit of butter.

Looking for some more info!

(Karen) #9732

Anything on your beautiful vegetable melange?

K

(MelissaH) #9733

@Lotuslaxmi I’d like to know what’s in the veg medley as well. It looks delicious!

Decided on a breakfast this morning… Keto at it’s best. :slight_smile:

With a side of Greek Yogurt with a couple strawberries…

Hi Karen and Mellisa,I mixed together steamed asparagus, avocado, coriander(cilantro), pecans, red/yellow peppers. I made a vinaigrette with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. :blush:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #9736

After a 18/6 IF. Fried up some pork butt that we cooked in a crockpot yesterday. 2 Fried eggs with 1 1/2 tbl spoon of pimento cheese. Sprinkled smoked salt on the eggs.

Will have some tea with HWC and MCt oil.

(Lonnie Hedley) #9737

What are we going to have for lunch today Brain?
The same thing we have for lunch every weekend Pinky.

(TJ Borden) #9738

:joy::joy::joy:

Hahaha! I love pinky and the brain!

hahahhahah