What did you Keto today?

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #9621

No pictures today.

18/6 IF day. Last 7 days I had 6 as 18/6 IF.

For lunch some smoked mackerel for omega 3, The bacon end of a ground beef fatty and a spinach and arugula salad with olive oil and many olives and a half sour pickle.

Dinner was 1/2 lb ribeye, 1/2 avocado, 1oz of HWC, a little amt of smoked blue cheese on the steak, and 2 pieces of pastrimi luncheon meat. A 1/2 ounce of macadamia nuts.

(Lonnie Hedley) #9622

Going to split for lunch and dinner tomorrow.
9 eggs, 1/2 lb 73/27 ground beef, 2 strips bacon, 2 tbls butter, and 15g nutritional yeast.

‘cheese’ steaks in a bowl. Minus the cheese for me stupid lactose intolerance :frowning:

(Jenny) #9624

Will be my go-to for fall/winter & for cold and flu season: alldayidreamaboutfood.com/roasted-garlic-chicken-soup-low-carb-and-gluten-free/ And using my homemade chicken bone broth in it is the best!

I ate the whole bowl and a second helping in about 10 minutes, I think.

(Jenny) #9625

Duuuuuude. keto tempura batter and we’re in business with this: www.copymethat.com/r/73jf4Yf/keto-tempura-batter/ on some of Carrie Brown’s keto ice cream? The ultimate fat bomb! :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(TJ Borden) #9626

Spit it? Really? There’s no judgement here. Did you really eat the whole thing?

(Lonnie Hedley) #9627

Split and ready.

(Lonnie Hedley) #9628

Normally when I break down and walk to 711 for late night snacks I break down and get hostess cakes. Made sure to think “Keto snacks” the entire walk. Too late for an energy drink? Yes it is, but better than a Faygo Rock n Rye.

(TJ Borden) #9629

You’re stronger than I am my friend. #ketostrong

(TJ Borden) #9630

Yeah, I can put stuff in two containers too. That doesn’t mean I don’t eat them both :rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #9631

Quit giving away my secrets. Bully. :grin::joy::rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #9632

Never looked at the ingredients in these Smokehouse almonds. There’s a lot of shit in them. Vegetable oil (canola, safflower and/or sunflower), corn maltodextrin. Now I know which flavor not to buy again.

(TJ Borden) #9633

But remember (as I was reminded lately on one of @Scottmys’s Carinvorecast episodes): don’t let perfect be the enemy of good…

That’s #ketodeep… I actually don’t know how the whole pound sign thing works, but it makes me feel hip to the jive

(Lonnie Hedley) #9634

I’m down with it bro. #hashtag

(Lonnie Hedley) #9635

If you don’t strive for perfection, you’ll always be mediocre. I’m well beyond good, but there is always more progress that can be made. ALSO, it just means 3 bags of macadamias instead of 2 macadamia and 1 almond. :grin:

(TJ Borden) #9636

I’m cool with that

(Running from stupidity) #9637

Coming off an 80+ hour fast, so taking it easy for pre-lunch (which was more bacon and a couple of eggs).

(Blessed with butter ) #9638

eggs bacon sausage and two kinds of cheese. Sweet banana peppers pickled. Yum

(Ellen) #9639

Ah, hoped you might have a recipe, will have to have a search.

(bulkbiker) #9640

I thought most hard cheese was almost devoid of lactose…?
I presume you have tried them if so I’m very sad for you.
If you haven’t it could be worth an experiment?