What did you Keto today?

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #9601

Plates! we don’t need no stinking Plates! Save even more money on washing up liquid.:crazy_face:

Having to add butter and pork scratching garnish to lift the fat content.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #9602

@monsterjuice add Onions (red), fresh garlic. Sometimes we put a little spinach leaf in it.

(Karen) #9603

Ratatouille for dinner. Clearing out the Vegetable drawer plus Lots of ham. Excuse the offensive carrots!!

(Sophie) #9604

:rofl::laughing::rofl: You ain’t right! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Fasting. Here’s my delicious meal.

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #9606

When fasting I eat the HSS like I did with sugar crystals and some times it tastes toooo sweet

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I tried that once, but I burned my lap!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: boom boom cchhh…

I want to make this my wallpaper. :+1:

(Ellen) #9610

Somewhere under all that cheese is a pork ragu with 3 different lots of pork & a lot of extra lard.

(Diane) #9611

Lunch / Dinner

(Ellen) #9612

Is that a keto pancake? Is it sweet?

(Diane) #9613

Yep. It’s keto. I used Good Dee’s brand pancake mix and ChocZero Maple Pecan syrup (not added when I took the picture). First time trying both.

The pancake wasn’t sweet, but I did add a little vanilla and cinnamon in the batter.

(Tara) #9614

Nice fiesta bowl, is that cobalt? I have a 4 piece set in cobalt.

(Mike W.) #9615

Of course it is…lol My wife loves her Fiesta.

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #9616

Forget the carrots were’s the deep fried butter balls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_butter#United_Kingdom

(Tara) #9617

I love fiesta too! Scarlet is one of my favorite colors. I can’t wait to order a new set for my birthday present to myself next month.

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #9618

I just have to give this ago :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #9619

Beef, bacon, eggs, butter. Sugar free bbq and nutritional yeast.

It wouldn’t be a meal without eggs! Love it :smile: