What did you Keto today?

(Ashley) #9500

Before keto I never ate them, only rare thing I would eat nut wise was pistachios. But since keto I been eating the heck out of them, to the point the store I would go to knew what I was walking in for. Especially the salted ones. I can easily pass up the unsalted ones but the sea salt ones are my crutch.

(Ashley) #9501

i wouldn’t mind you cooking for me @Hopeoftheflame

Looks like chocolatey deliciousness. Recipe?

(Lonnie Hedley) #9503

Ended my fast with a bag of macadamias and a couple servings Gouda. Had a 6 egg, 2 strips bacon, and 2 tbls butter frittata for lunch.

This half lb 73/27 beef, 2 strips bacon, 2 eggs, 15 g nutritional yeast and 2 tbls ketchup might be too much.

(Diane) #9504

:grin::grin::grin:

(Wendy) #9505

It says I have to wait 49 minutes to like this. But I like it now! 🖒

(TJ Borden) #9506

Isn’t it torture?

I used my instant pot to sous vide this ribeye. It is everything everyone said it would be and more! I am in heaven.

(Running from stupidity) #9508

You build up a tolerance to it. And emoji it :metal:

(Troy) #9509

They look tasty!
Just today , lol…I noticed the Birch Bender’s at Costco

Costco is where I found it :smile:

(Troy) #9511

Nice!
What was the carb breakdown ( for each Birch ) for your beautiful looking meal :thinking:

Used the instructions to create 8 waffles total.

• Could only eat 2, suppppper filling! *

The net carb per waffle was 3 carbs + 2 net carbs from the syrup = 8 net carb meal.

That has been the only thing I ate today since I havent been hungry since :wink:

And tested blood ketones to see if the dietary fiber or sugar alcohol from the syrup would lower my blood ketones - nope, good to go all day today.

(Wendy) #9514

:expressionless::+1:

(chad) #9515

Riced cauliflower cajun jambalaya

(Ernest) #9516

This one is for Tiger Woods. Golf is finally back!!!
Sous vide deep fried ribs

Yum!

(TJ Borden) #9518

I couldn’t care less about golf, but the ribs look AMAZING :+1:

(Jase) #9519

500g Picanha - need bar Prague