What did you Keto today?

(Karen) #8740

Brenda’s waffles. Eggy but good. Maple pecan Honest Syrup. With monk fruit.

Texture reminds me of French toast. I could only eat one. So filling. https://www.choczero.com/products/sugarfree-maple-pecan-no-preservatives

(Andrew Anderson) #8741

#drool

(Andrew Anderson) #8742

If jalapeño jowl bacon with avocado mayo is wrong… I don’t want to be right.

In keeping things mixed up, I ate a lunch today with my proteins, so tonight will be very light to none. … I only grabbed the breast to share with my pups. So only really took a couple bites. :slight_smile: Chicken leg, 4 Deviled Eggs and a few pieces of Bacon. … Oh, and with creamy Mushrooms.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #8744

Ribeye, caulicheeserisotto, bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts (my Hubby calls them candy), and mushrooms. Saturday dinner was spot on!

Guys, I’m sorry I have no picture, but I was at a family reunion yesterday, and they served one of the fattest briskets I’ve ever eaten! I didn’t think the brisket came with this much fat!

I was there when they started cutting it up, and the guy asked his wife (who’s also eating keto) what should he do with the fat? I yelled, “Don’t do anything with it, leave it right there!”

The fat ratio on the pieces I had was probably 2 to 1 (2/3rds fat to 1/3rd protein). I thoroughly enjoyed every bite. I was in FAT HEAVEN!

I love that!

It’s funny how our definitions of treats change on keto.

(Lonnie Hedley) #8747

Lunch on the weekend is so much better than lunch during the week. Bacon frittata > hard boiled eggs.

(Shayne) #8748

Breakfast - mine is the one closest to the camera - two burger patties with veggie cheese (dairy free), a couple of duck eggs, and a few slices of bacon. The other plate is for my teenager.

(Katie Kelleher) #8749

Just wanted to share some of the #boringKeto from the last week. Blackberry Chia Pudding, Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole & Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff with Cauliflower Rice.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #8750

Yeah! I smoked my first brisket a few months back and it was amazing with the fat left on. I didn’t enjoy brisket until I had the opportunity to try a fatty one, now I’m hooked

(Jane) #8751

At a restaurant and ordered a wedge salad with bacon, tomato and gargonzola cheese dressing. I had already eaten half before I remembered to take a picture. Couldn’t finish it.

First pizza creation, chose carlshead, reallyyy good

Mouth watering…looks so good

(Ernest) #8754

Lamb

(Ernest) #8755

Grilled chicken…

Ernest, the wife said how much for a plate like that one! :slight_smile: … She’s behind me saying that looks so good!

I myself, had to wing it tonight. I was out most the day cutting grass and weed-eating and my wife asked this morning what we were doing tonight, since we had some stuff out, but never decided. So I told her to pull the meat off the chicken she baked and I would make something with it.

So I ended up just breaking it down to shredded pieces, added 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese and 5 eggs. I then made patties, added sea-salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Then fried them in EVOO. … I just told them it was some type of Chicken Fritter, but they loved them. Especially the wife. :slight_smile:

So for me, I had two of the patties. I added some cheddar cheese, couple deviled eggs, olives and pickles, and lastly some cottage cheese.

(PrimalRhino) #8757

I know what I’m having for dinner, not sure about the family.

(Ernest) #8758

LOL!! $FREE.99 plus tax

(Ernest) #8759

I smoked that chuck…