What did you Keto today?

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #8579

Thought that was just me. I usually don’t eat till around 3-4

I’m digging these kale and feta chicken sausages right now. With eggs and halloumi cheese

(Troy) #8581

Looks good
Just curious where you bought them
By chance, Costco or sams club?:thinking:

I’m in Canada. I bought them at save-on-foods.
I bought a similar product, just different brand from Superstore. These are superior.

I got them right from the meat counter.

(Gabriel G.) #8583

Brussels sprouts roasted, cream, pork sausage, Parmesan cheese.

(Gabriel G.) #8584

The forum software wont let me post my comment without more words. Words. Words. :slight_smile:

Original comment:

“NOPE.”

(Gabriel G.) #8585

The best kind of soup.

(Gabriel G.) #8586

Amen.

(Sophie) #8587

Cut it in half and do both! :smile:

The rare daytime meal for me as of late, but since I will be cutting my grass, as well as my neighbor’s since I’m watching his place this week. I figured to get something in me before going out for 4-5 hours.

From last night’s dinner; Dungeness Crab, Snow Crab, 4 deviled eggs and a slice of cheesecake

Already took out some meatballs and bacon to whip something up for tonight. … Then thinking of fasting for a bit.

Get two, and try it BOTH ways!

I love clicking on updates to this thread, upon seeing the pictures posted, the first words out of my mouth are “Oh, Wow!”

Audibly I might add. :laughing: :laughing:

Add to that, “oooohhhh”.

(Lonnie Hedley) #8590

(Ernest) #8591

It’s not a matter of trying. I’ve done it before many times. This one presents a dilemma because of the marbling. I want that fat intact. LOL

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #8592

Breakfast/Lunch- Scrambled eggs with cheese, tomatoes, HWC, and avocado. Of course scrambled in the bacon grease. And some sausage. With my Zevia Mt Dew.
Also baked some keto garlic bread for dinner. And some keto brownies.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #8593

Dinner- Truffle Chicken Alfredo with noodles, broccoli, and cherry tomatos. Keto garlic bread.

(Candace) #8594

What is that? Looks amazing

(Lonnie Hedley) #8595

6 egg frittata.

Chopped 2 slices of bacon. Tossed in 2 tbls butter. Poured in 6 scrambled eggs. Put in toaster oven for 9 minutes.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #8596

I’m confused
A lot of people say Steva is fine for the keto diet, but maltodexrin is a no no. I just read the back of the Steva bag and ingredients say (maltodexrin and Steva extract). ???
Any thoughts?

(Karen) #8597

What’s the crust? Looks yum!

K

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #8598

The keto garlic bread - Super simple. 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 parmesan, 2eggs, garlic powder, oregano, and salt to taste. Mix well. Bake spread out on cookie sheet for 15 mins. I had to flip mine and cook a little longer. It taste wonderful.