What did you Keto today?

:scream::scream::scream:

(Candy Lind) #8540

I bought two flavors of this for hubby & me to try, then forgot to put them on the truck. :woman_facepalming: At least I remembered the homemade …

(Candy Lind) #8541

:rofl: This brought to mind “They call me … Tater Salad.”

(Candy Lind) #8542

OMG, that looks INCREDIBLE! Of course, I am incredibly hungry ATM … :roll_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #8543

You ate one then remembered to take the pic? Or do you have a mouse? :smiling_imp:

(Candy Lind) #8544

Hope you’ll share in the recipes forum!

(Candy Lind) #8545

I had to look that one up!

(Candy Lind) #8546

You know you visit this thread too often when you count Lonnie’s egg halves to make sure there’s an even dozen! :rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #8547

You’re not the first to mention it, so you’re not alone.

(Gabriel G.) #8548

:slight_smile: It can make for a nice change. Go easy on it!

(TJ Borden) #8549

I’m not a big fan of the Maple Brown, but the Hickory is AMAZING. I was afraid of overdoing it, but I’ve been lucky in that my sweet tooth is so far gone, that I actually can’t use much of it before it’s just too much sweetness.

(Sophie) #8550

This reminds me of @rustyk61 with his ribeyes & jalapenos. Hope all is well with him!

(Ernest) #8551

HAHAHA, he got drunk in the bar. The bouncers put him in public!!

(TJ Borden) #8552

My wife brought up the “your system is kicking back broth?” Line when I had bone broth on a fast and it made me so hungry I broke it.

NY strip steak, fresh cherry tomatoes with steamed shrimp w/homemade cocktail sauce. (No sugar Ketchup & Horse Radish) … But I couldn’t eat it all. :frowning: … Got the steak down, with some help of my pups, who got a few bites at the end. And only got through 1/2 the shrimp. Just wasn’t hungry. :slightly_frowning_face:

(Candy Lind) #8554

I’d love to see your legbars!:heart_eyes:

(Ernest) #8555

Beef stew and eggs. Beef braised in coconut cream.

I don’t boil my eggs, I steam them.

(TJ Borden) #8556

Dogs are so selflessly helpful.

And willing to help out whenever you need them! … They pretty much eat everything we do, including the garden stuff like zucchini, squash, eggplant, etc. But of course they prefer the meats. (Steak, roast, etc.)

@Brenda Zorn’s pork rind pancakes. I have just had a religious experience. Soooo good! Thank you for the recipe!