What did you Keto today?

(Ellen) #8519

Pork ragu with mozzarella & parmesan, who needs pasta? FYI this was the last of frozen stuff, 8 lots from 1 tin of toms so only a few grams of carbs.

(Doug) #8520

@Ernest - glad I finally decided what to do for a living - I slapped a Band-Aid onto that Picanha of yours and sent it back out into the pasture. Poof - I’m a catttle rancher. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Ernest) #8521

Hahaha!! You got cows with no oxtail then.

(Ernest) #8522

Knock knock, lunch anyone?

(Lonnie Hedley) #8523

9 eggs, 2 slices bacon. 1 stick butter. Half in the frittata. Ate half as a snack while the frittata cooked.

6.0oz hamburger with mozzarella cheese, buried in creamy mushrooms. Fried cabbage in bacon fat and some bacon on the side. … Followed by a couple slices of cheddar cheese and a few baby kosher pickles.

(Lonnie Hedley) #8525

Batteries not included.

(Ernest) #8526

Lift, flip tires (tyres), bicycle ride, eat!!!

(TJ Borden) #8527

Looks the same as before… yet I never get tired of seeing it

(Ernest) #8528

Exactly!!! And I pretty much eat that everyday.

(Lonnie Hedley) #8529

My meals are almost exactly the same too. Today I forgot to pull a serving of ground beef out of the freezer. Made a 9 egg frittata for dinner. With the 6 hard boiled I had at lunch, that brought my egg total for the day to 15. Glad I like eggs. :grin:

(TJ Borden) #8530

The perils of carnivore life…defrost time. Been there my friend.

Also, running out of bacon when there’s seven pounds curing but still needs a few more days before it’s ready to smoke.

(Lonnie Hedley) #8531

Luckily I buy eggs 72 at a time. Forgetting to thaw some beef is less of an issue when you always have plenty of eggs.

(Ernest) #8532

That’s where Sous vide comes in to play. Cook from frozen… @hedleylo @Baytowvin

I’m afraid to eat more than 1 meal in a day of eggs! I might turn into a chicken!!! :rofl:

Oh but the cholesterol!!! :rofl::rofl:

I hadn’t thought to the a picture until I was half way through it. Nonetheless, it was so delicious, the trick is good quality camembert and the wooden box it comes in makes the process foolproof.This was my fourth attempt at making baked camembert, finally I had success, my previous attempts resulted in oil releasing from the cheese.

Breakfast: two Cotswold Legbar eggs fried in virgin coconut oil seasoned with Himalayan salt and ground dry chilli.

x

(Lonnie Hedley) #8537

I also had a stick of butter. MY ARTERIES!!! :joy::grin::rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #8538

I average 9 a day. 6 hard boiled for lunch and 3 with dinner.