What did you Keto today?

It was! It’s the first time i enjoyed konjac noodles. They were a good texture for that kind of dish.
Only downside was there was just not enough substance to keep me full long. Even with butter and 2 eggs added in, plus two smokies on the side. I grazed the rest of the night and was hungry today.

(Lonnie Hedley) #8480

(Doug) #8481

Lonnie, perfect! :sunglasses:

(Lonnie Hedley) #8482

Same thing 5 days a week. #food:boringKeto

(Andrew Anderson) #8483

One meal means a 3/4 lb BLT. I modified @Brenda pancake recipie for toast. I just add mozzarella cheese and whatever savory seasoning I want. Today was garlic. Fried my porkrind bread in the bacon grease.

Dinner tonight…

Going to plate it with some sour cream, yum!

Lonnie, I have to ask. … How the hell do you always seem to have an extra half egg! :grin:

You must be chewing on one while taking the photo. :slight_smile:

(Diane) #8486

I wondered about that myself.

(Sophie) #8487

I did dual experiments today where I threw the keto on some existing recipes, just because I could …Traditional Southern Squash Casserole and Country Fried Steak with Gravy made from the pan drippings…quite surprised, totally happy, and completely sated! The outcome was more than I could hope for. Yay! :smile:

I was just saying the other night that I need to figure out a way to make Country Fried Steak w/ gravy, since it’s one of my wife’s favorite dishes. (Can’t help her with the mashed potatoes though) She had asked me some time back if there was anyway to make it, but kept Keto Friendly. And I told her that I was pretty sure it could be done.

Looks good too. :slight_smile:

(Lonnie Hedley) #8489

By 1pm I’m hungry and wanting to dive in, but I’ll think “I want to share with the community” and I’ll take the pic after shoving that first one in my face.

lol …was just wondering.

I actually had a nice piece of Salmon with lots of butter & sea salt tonight, along with 3 deviled eggs and a couple pieces of thick bacon. Then some cucumber slices that were soaked in vinegar and cream cheese on a stalk of celery.

But busy reading posts while I ate and didn’t snap a pic. :slight_smile:

(Ernest) #8491

Picanha n eggs!!!

Rib steak with mushrooms. My veggies today consist of kale with feta (served inside a chicken sausage :grin:)

(Jane) #8493

I think I heard that picanha mooing

:laughing:

j/k. Looks delicious!

That looks so delicious!

(Ernest) #8495

131 degrees hot tub time machine…

Stew meat and sugar snap peas. With plenty of salt and pepper.

(Mandy) #8497

First try at a keto muffin. Adapted a pumpkin loaf and it turned out really great. A slather of lightly stevia sweetened cream cheese. I’ve found I need a touch more fiber in my life. Made these with psyllium husk powder. Taste and texture are very good. Takes me back to pumpkin muffin and sugary cream cheese days.

That does look good. My wife was just asking if we could make some pumpkin muffins the other night. And I also make a cream cheese icing for them. I will just need to figure out how to make them Keto-Friendly now.