What did you Keto today?

(Lonnie Hedley) #7857

Replying to my own post.

Bacon fried miracle rice.

Yum!! Gives me an idea for what to do with a bag of finely chopped mixed veg (mostly cauliflower)

(Karen) #7859

Gorgeous! K

(Lonnie Hedley) #7860

Realized tonight I’ve been applying butter incorrectly to my Sunday ribeye and eggs. I had been placing it under the steak and letting it melt while I made the eggs. Tonight I split the butter in three and cooked my eggs in delicious browned butter then poured it over the top when all three were on the steak. Melted butter is good, but browned butter is on another level.

Made salmon and cream cheese spread with the leftovers. With celery as a vessel to carry it to my mouth. Also had some snap peas and then whipped cream with a bit of cocoa powder and stevia for dessert.

It’s :sunny: in the UK today so fancied something a bit lighter. Chicken, ham and courgette omelette with feta and basil.

(Tim Adams) #7863

Welp it happened. I’ve been in and out of Keto for the past 2 months :pensive: Good news is, I’m back! I like eating keto way better than not. I miss taking pics of my food and posting it, too! :smile:
So for my first post in a long time…
Rib-eye with mushrooms and onions with asparagus cooked with bacon with a Parmesan garlic aioli sauce!

Scrambled eggs with salmon and shredded cheese. Not pic worthy lol.

(Jason Christianson) #7865

I bought a big green egg this weekend. Tonight I smoked beer can burgers full of sauteed peppers, bacon and cheese. Yum…

(Doug) #7866

Welcome back, Tim. :slightly_smiling_face:

Holy **** that looks good.

(Tim Adams) #7867

Thanks Doug. It’s good to be back and focused!

(Rob) #7868

Caprese salad. Simple and tasty.

(Doug) #7869

One of the All-Time-Greats! :sunglasses:

(Candy Lind) #7870

Ribs & chicken, with a side of mixed veggies & a pint of strawberries fresh from the field

(with cream, of course!). Butter etc to be added later. We found out Wayne’s dad died Monday morning, so this and some leftovers in the fridge are going to power us from the “salad bowl” in Cali all the way to Boston.

(TJ Borden) #7871

Sorry about Wayne’s dad :worried:

(Tim Adams) #7872

Grilled marinated chicken with a very similar version of @carl ‘s KetoFC coleslaw. So good!

ps . FC doesn’t stand for football club. Lol but that would be cool :sunglasses:

(Ashley) #7873

I’m sorry for your loss! Prayers to your family!

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7874

So sorry to hear that.

(Candy Lind) #7875

@Baytowvin @monsterjuice @Anniegirl9 thanks for the sympathy. It’s one of those dichotomous passings - we’re sad, yet relieved. He was pretty weak and confused at the end. He was also the last of our parents.

(Candy Lind) #7876

I give up! What’s it stand for?