What did you Keto today?

(Ashley) #7637

Ah, wasn’t sure how far out meijer goes!

(Ernest) #7638

A busted yolk!!!

(TJ Borden) #7639

And now a moment of silence to honor the yoke that died too soon :pensive::pray:

(Doug) #7640

The yolk was on that egg - it was going to get eaten anyway.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #7641

I’m not sure who eats more steak… @Ernest or me.

(TJ Borden) #7642

Sure, but it should die as sauce or, my favorite, in the mouth as one big bite. It’s sad when it dies in the pan.

(Ernest) #7643

Hahaha exactly!

(Ernest) #7644

I figured if I’m going to eat once a day… hell, why not a steak.
And $12 A day… can’t beat that!!!

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7645

Yup. Kalamazoo area.

Where abouts are you?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7646

I believe they are all the way down into Kentucky now.

(Ashley) #7647

I used to live in Kalamazoo, nearest big city to me is Jackson!

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7648

There’s a Run Betwee the Vines I did out that way a couple years ago. It was a blast.

(Ashley) #7649

Huh, never heard of it, I stay on the outskirts, live rural so I don’t ever hear much of what’s going on lol

(Lonnie Hedley) #7650

All that fat!!!

(Ernest) #7651

I get those from Costco. Good Eats

(TJ Borden) #7652

Wait a minute… YOU get them at Costco and @Anniegirl9 DOESN’T??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Aimee Moisa) #7653

Pre-cooked grass fed beef from TJ’s. They started rare, I cooked them to well on my new cast-iron skillet. No spices, just Nectar of the Gods and a tiny splash of dry sherry.

Steak%20%26%20Asparagus%202018-06-13

(MooBoom) #7654

Best low carb pizza ever.
You can pick the slices up and eat it with your hands PRAISE BE KETO PIZZA GODS :pizza:

(Rob) #7655

As a lover of thin & crispy or “cracker” crust, I have to agree, that looks awesome!

I do miss the odd deep pan or cornmeal crust… but those are for future treats… with keto pizza like this, it isn’t really as restriction!

(Rob) #7656

More like "What did I NOT keto today?"

I am not proud of this… but at the County Fair (I’ve never been to one before)… I did this (not the actual picture but close enough… I scarfed it down before thinking to record the embarrassment) :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Another in the long but infrequent line of donut-based mishaps! My bowels will probably regret it tonight but it was part of the fun of the Fair! For reference, probably 130g of carbs.

At least the tri-tip and smoked turkey legs were pretty keto! :yum:

PS I’ll move this to “Fell off the Wagon” if anyone is bothered by it :grinning: