What did you Keto today?

(TJ Borden) #7116

Smoked steak and eggs

(Ernest) #7117

and they say that keto is too restrictive!!

(Garrett) #7118

Going keto backpacking for three days

(Troy) #7119

That’s for Day 1

What about day 2 and 3?
Yougonna fast?
Jk😁

Btw. The Epic Brand. Great choice!!
Yummy😍

(Rob) #7120

9/10 - cashews, really? :flushed:

(massively ignores the extensive calorie burn of backpacking… though I’d still pack macadamias :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

EDIT - MORE macadamias :flushed:

(Ashley) #7121

I think the macadamias are tucked above the chocolate :slight_smile:

(Rob) #7122

Oh I saw them… but what would you eat on days 2 or 3? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Ashley) #7123

:thinking: think you might have me there lol!

(Ashley) #7124

I’ve also found out how dangerous sea salt macadamias are. I don’t have a sweet tooth, or cravings until I see a pack of
Them lying on my counter. Stopping at a pack is hard for me lol. I have to buy a pack at a time and avoid the big bags.

(Rob) #7125

Me too (not that metoo) hence the mini-baggie thing!! Macas are a nightmare binge for me if I just open the big bag without portioning out.

(TJ Borden) #7126

The steak should have a nice funk by day 3

(Ashley) #7127

Yep, I was buying small ones, saw a huge bag at sams club, grabbed it and before I knew it i ate 3-4 servings. Had to hide myself from that bag. Thought buying it at sams, saves me money. But I Just couldn’t help myself.

(Ashley) #7128

But it has to have sea salt on it, plain macadamias I can stop myself. It’s that dang ole sea salt.

(Rob) #7129

You did’t see the massive strap-on cooler that the loser of the group Scrabble competition has to carry (including 2 cases of (lite) beer!!)

(Rob) #7130

Now, that is a salt sensitivity I can buy in to!! :thinking:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #7131

Bratwursts baked over a bed of peppers and onions

(TJ Borden) #7132

It won’t let me like it because I’ve hit my max for the day, but it looks AWESOME.

Aren’t patreons special? Shouldn’t we get unlimited likes?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #7133

Smoked bologna, eggs, a little buffalo wing sauce with a couple of peppers!

(Andrea) #7134

Lol I went keto backpacking last weekend for 2 days…but I just took a cafetiere and some coffee :wink: Think you’ve got the right idea!

(Delanie Boss) #7135

I’ve been keto for over a year, and the idea of bullet proof coffee never applealed to me. Tried it today, and I may never drink coffee any other way again. Sooooo good!!! I don’t know why I didn’t try it sooner! :grinning: