What did you Keto today?

(Runs on bacon) #6756

Been looking for something like this! Quicker and crunchier than Fat Head pizza I’d guess.

(Sophie) #6757

I really was surprised. Even non-keto hubby loved it, always a winner. :+1:

(Ernest) #6758

Pretty much! HAHAHA
It’s just too easy way of cooking

(Candy Lind) #6759

I know it’s been ages since you posted this, but what’s in that broccoli salad? A link would be nice if you have one. Thanks!

(Victoria Mc Coy) #6760

Would love to see your recipe, Alexia. I miss English muffins!

(Victoria Mc Coy) #6761

I know this looks like an appetizer for four people, right? No. Just me breaking a 3 day fast. :blush:

(MooBoom) #6762

Dinner- steak (medium rare of course!) topped with cheese, salsa, homemade guacamole and sour cream.

Oven roasted crispy bacon smeared with pate and topped with Brie and blue cheese.

And some raw veg, because my body can’t do without it at the moment.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6763

The struggle is real!!!

(LeeAnn Brooks) #6764

Diet Doctors Keto pizza - topped with green olives instead of black. Only because I don’t have any black on hand. And Colby Jack because I didn’t have enough mozzarella.
Still very yummy!

(Lonnie Hedley) #6765

Visited a college friend over my birthday weekend in April. Took my own Keto food, including a stick of Kerrygold. At some point I got hungry and needed a quick fix. Chopped off 2 tbls from the stick and ate it like a piece of candy. He’s loosely doing Keto but hasn’t gotten to that point. He took a small rice sized piece and agreed it was tasty but that he couldn’t see himself eating butter straight. His loss. :joy::joy::joy:

(Lonnie Hedley) #6766

Green olives are one of my favorite pizza toppings. I prefer green over black olives in any and all applications though.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #6767

I haven’t met an olive I didn’t love. Black, green, … doesn’t matter.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6768

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6769

HOLY FUCK.that was good!

(TJ Borden) #6770

Your photo skills are getting really good too. Not quite @Ernest levels, but way better than mine.

(TJ Borden) #6771

BBQ pork fathead pizza. Using pork butt I smoked last weekend and low carb bbq sauce.

(MooBoom) #6772

Breakfast. My mother was aghast :joy:

(Rob) #6773

Variations on a theme… pork belly (Trader Joe’s), fried baby sprouts and mushrooms, in my fave buffalo sauce… all in bacon nectar.

Now I see it in a picture, it looks like a messed up monster head with pork belly teeth!

(Troy) #6774

@rustyk61 yup!..struggling w you​:smile:…nicer look on yours. I just struggled at my local butter sculpting class, as you can see :sweat:
HAha

It’s eats the same either way :heart_eyes:

(Sophie) #6775

Sure! I found it at Allrecipes years ago. and It was one that I remembered from a number of years before that. I omit the jar of pimentos and add extra dill. I don’t blanch the broccoli either, just chop everything and put it in the fridge.