What did you Keto today?

(TJ Borden) #6274

Bacon, fresh off the smoker. Boring keto

(Ernest) #6275

I normally do not smoke baby back ribs. So I had to smoke some pork belly to balance it out…That’s my story ok!

For @rustyk61

Asiago Rosemary Bacon Biscuits to go with tonight’s dinner: pesto shrimp and asparagus

Lmao looks super rare to me!

(Seth Overdeer) #6278

Ok. I drank the Sous Vide punch. This was my first attempt and I’m hooked. This was the most tender sirloin steak I’ve ever had. My wife is not a steak fan and this steak single handedly converted her. They were frozen when I seasoned then and put them in the water. Stupid easy. My mind is blown right now.

My take on Jicama Waldorf Salad

Diced Jicama, celery, red cabbage, kale/spinach blend, blueberries, pecans, whole milk plain yogurt, lime juice, salt, pepper, basil, one packet stevia/erythritol. Really refreshing and lovely

(Lauren) #6280

The husband ( @1911guy ) made lovely mozzarella sticks.

(Ernest) #6281

I hate keto food…

(TJ Borden) #6282

Yeah…over cooked. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6283

That looks awesome my friend! I always enjoy your food pictures

(Candy Lind) #6284

My first attempt at Instant Pot ribs - the first two ribs on the small end fell out before I could get the rack out of the pot, so I think I’m in good shape. Made a rub that’s a combo of 2 recipes I had. Fingers crossed.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6285

(Candy Lind) #6286

I hope you are getting case/volume discounts on those steaks. Well, maybe the jalapenos, too.

(Steve) #6287

@richard’s Jambalaya. AWESOME!!! :smiley:

I substituted 2 T Franks Red Hot Sauce, 1 tsp Tabasco & 1 tsp Ground Guajillo Chili pepper for his 4 blocks of chili paste.

Putting 4 of the 6 servings into the freezer for a rainy day. :smiley:

(Ellie Baum) #6288

Working on my steak cooking skills

(Mike W.) #6289

How did you make them? Looks great.

(Lauren) #6290

https://ketodietforhealth.com/keto-mozzarella-sticks/

(TJ Borden) #6291

A little @carl’s keto chocolate mousse with whipped cream for dessert before starting April Zornfast part duex. I may or may not have added more whipped cream after the picture.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #6292

I would have used a deep fryer, but mine broke last year and I rarely fry now. I fried in the odorless coconut oil from Costco in a large cast iron pan. The oil was just deep enough for the cheese to float, I fried 4 at a time and flipped when lightly browned.

(Joe Schuyler) #6293

Good lord, that looks like my kind of meal- a big ole meat mountain. :+1: