What did you Keto today?

(Ellie Baum) #6234

Ribeye with an onion, portabella, and bacon topping cooked in copious amounts of butter and spices (tarragon, parsley, and garlic). Side of jalapenos. Covered in salt

(Ellie Baum) #6235

That looks amazing.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6236

Because of pending trip, I didnā€™t want extra leftovers this week, so I ate out today for lunch.
Wingstop.
Instead of 15, like I used to get, I got 10.
5 original hot - 0g carb, 15g fat, 30g protein
5 garlic parm. -0g carb, 32.5 g fat, 32.5g protein.
And Iā€™m feelin satisfied.

Future iterations will probably tilt it to 3 hot and 7 gpsā€¦ GPs are more keto ratioed.

(Hannah Grace) #6237

A surprisingly good simple salad with leftover chicken breast heated with coconut oil, spinach and salt + plenty of pepper. :smiley: yummmmm

(Stephanie Sablich) #6238

I need to know ALL the things about the keto donut recipe, please?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6239

(Stephanie Sablich) #6240

That is gorgeous. My parents are from Chicago and used to run a Vienna Beef hot dog stand. This is going to make them so happy!

(Lauren) #6241

Fathead pizza: sausage, pepperoni, onion, peppers, mushrooms, and lots of cheese

(matt ) #6242

Been a while. Matthead meatza pizza. Was tasty.

(matt ) #6243

Hereā€™s the whole thing

(Karen) #6244

Lovely!

K

(Mike W.) #6245

Fathead BBQ Chicken pizza.

(Ernest) #6246

Veal liver and egg.
Onions caramelized in beef tallow.

Post 5 day fast slipped from Keto to low carb diet
(Steve) #6247

Went to the farmerā€™s market, hoping to find Jicama (no luck :frowning: ) but happened along a 621g (22oz) rib steak that was just begging to be taken home. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s molten butter and blue cheese in the centre.

Sous Vide for 3 hours at 130F, then 5 mins in an ice bath, then dried and seared in a blistering hot cast iron on avocado oil, with another pat of butter thrown in at the last second for a more flavourful sear.

Edit: Canā€™t believe I ate the whole damn thing. :smiley: Okā€¦now Iā€™m Thanksgiving full. Time to go for a walk in the park and burn some of this off!!! :slight_smile:

Edit2: Also had a salad and leftover daikon radish homefries before the steak to see if itā€™d slow me down. :slight_smile:

(Ernest) #6248

Iā€™m vegetarian, but that looks good to me!

(Doug) #6250

Ernest hittinā€™ up ā€˜Magazine Coverā€™ mode again. :sunglasses:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6251

Thereā€™s a where the blank on a chicken joke to be made here.

(Missy) #6252

Iā€™m thinking just might need your own thread. Call it: What did you gourmet keto today? :grin:

Lunch! Pork belly for dinnerā€¦