What did you Keto today?

(Gabriel G.) #6193

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Swiss cheese wrapped in ham, wrapped in chicken, wrapped in keto-friendly breading. Deep fat fried and served with a sauce based on heavy cream and dijon mustard.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #6194

I use sukrin gold for the rare occasion of making Myself a low carb caipirinha… works like a charm… :star_struck:

(Joanna) #6195

Office lunch (soon to be keto-ed) :slight_smile:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6196

Post workout eggs and sausage

(Ellen) #6197

@rustyk61, is there anything you don’t have jalapenos with?!?!?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6198

When I was a sugar burner I didn’t eat jalapeños with sweet stuff. But I don’t really eat sweets anymore…So, no! Not really! :nerd_face:

(Ellen) #6199

:rofl: Nothing wrong with that! A bit of heat never hurt anyone.

(TJ Borden) #6200

Tell that to Joan of Arc

(Terri) #6201

Not to push fats, but for me, getting 75-80% percent of my daily input from fats can be difficult without getting in great sources through my BPC. Enjoy!

(Ashley) #6202

I’m having the same problem, I need my fats higher and I try when eating but I just don’t get quite enough in and slightly too much protein so looking into something different for a meal to adjust the difference some!

(Darlene Horsley) #6203

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Steve) #6204

Made a sous vide recipe that one of the users posted over on the anovaculinary community.

Caesar-Parmesan Chicken:

…with riced cauliflower.

The two tweaks that I did were to use sesame oil rather than butter during the sear (love the flavour it gives the chicken) and I put a tablespoon of butter into each of the bags before the cook.

…and best of all, there’s two more bags of this cooked in the freezer. :slight_smile:

It was super-savoury!!! :smiley:

Total with Riced Cauliflower (200g breast) - 956 calories, 72g Fat, 7 Carbs, 72g Protein, 894mg Sodium, 750mg Potassium

Edit: Posting link (simple recipe - easy to recreate).

Oh…and I also did 150F for 3 hours (chicken may have still been a bit frozen in the centre from thawing, so wanted to give it the extra time to ensure it was cooked throughout).

(Rob) #6205

That’s a mighty white meal… and we were told to avoid the white foods*

*The Cauliflower Exception :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you’d had a white plate, we’d have missed it entirely!

(Steve) #6206

Heh…that musta been one of the podcasts I haven’t listened to yet. (just finished episode 25) :slight_smile:

(Lauren) #6207

My 2yr old ate a live cricket…and asked for more. Super keto!

(Eric) #6208

4 egg omlet stuffed with ham cheddar and advacado topped with jalapenos sour cream and hot sauce.

(TJ Borden) #6209

…are we still talking about the bearded dragons?

(Lauren) #6210

Nope. This girl…

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6211

Sous Vide chuck Steak on a bed of riced cauliflower. Added special ghost pepper sauce.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6212

So I browned my steak in butter. And I caught myself dumping all the left over butter from my skillet onto my plated steak. God it was delicious!