What did you Keto today?

(Ernest) #6172

Is that melted butter in the cup?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6173

Post fast (72hour) is Pork Steak with riced cauliflower and some xxx habanero sauce!

(Ellie Baum) #6174

Haha I’m not that hard core. Sometimes I have myself a couple ounces of beer. It felt like that kind of night (and there was a party a few nights ago and there was some leftover).

(Howard ) #6175

Here is my lunch…2 sausages, spring mix, squirt of mayo an

d sliced cucumbers …6 net carbs

(Matt Knowles) #6176

I could be missing it… Did you post the recipe for the 90 second bread? I would really like to try it!

You’re my hero! (Regarding taking sushi to the movies). I miss popcorn so much but this might be even better!

(Alex) #6178

Ribeye roast.

(matt ) #6179

That’s pretty!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6180

I think this spent 15 hours in the sous vide at 129.
Grass fed flank from Moink Box.
Salted with Omnivore Salt
Seared on medium high heat from fridge temp in Avo oil and butter.

Very tasty.

(matt ) #6182

Pork belly and cheese eggs.

(Ernest) #6183

Omad lunch
Salmon with creamy, buttery eggs as THE sauce

(Andrew Anderson) #6184

1/2lb beef, 3 duck eggs!

(Ashley) #6185

What are the macros for your coffee if you add two eggs to it, out of curiosity??

(Ashley) #6186

I’m extremely surprised that kfc original is 7g carbs. Wonder what their frying it in as well though :thinking:

(Tara) #6187

Ribeye, sautéed mushrooms and a little broccoli (for color). Nice big meal and then I’m starting my first ever Zorn Fast!! :blush:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6188

Seems like it’d be PUFA that’s been allowed to hydrogenate so maybe even trans configuration.

KFC products are fried in oil which may contain the following: Canola Oil and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid Added To Protect Flavor, Dimethylpolysiloxane, an Antifoaming Agent Added OR Low Linolenic Soybean Oil, TBHQ and Citric Acid Added To Protect Flavor, Dimethylpolysiloxane, an Antifoaming Agent Added.

Yeah. Ick.

(Terri) #6189

You can enter it into MFP or whatever tracking app you prefer. I use less of any one oil/fat than the traditional BPC recipes describe. For about a 20oz coffee I use 1/2 tblsp of coconut oil, tsl of ghee or butter, 1/2-1 tblsp MCT, and 2 tblsp of HWC. A scoop of collagen and an egg on occasion.

(Ashley) #6190

Thanks Terri! Might be interesting on my work days to keep fats up!

(Ashley) #6191

Yeah I figured it probably wouldn’t be good!

(Jase) #6192

All this in Poland for price of a Burger King in a uk service station- avoided the sides just liver, beef, chicken and pork