What did you Keto today?

(Ellen) #5992

Salmon & veg with lashings of butter (I know it looks big but that’s a side plate not a dinner plate!)

(Ernest) #5993

Keep an eye on peas. They’re kind of up there in carbs.

(Ellen) #5994

Yeah I know, I cheated and bought a can of carrots & peas, half can only 6 grams, other half will probably get thrown out.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5995

Peas is one of the things I miss, but I have found Brussels sprouts sautéed in bacon juice so all is good.

(Ellen) #5996

Ooh I love fried sprouts! I love sprouts cooked anyway to be honest, but fried with bacon is gorgeous!

(Seth Overdeer) #5997

Grilled cauliflower and chicken thighs put together for delicious chicken, bacon and ranch.

(Jenn W) #5998

Chicken Cordon Bleu with steamed baby Brussel sprouts…
I may have licked my plate.

(Missy) #5999

Wowie! I can’t wait! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Ernest) #6000

I used to make smashed peas with butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and a little squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Peas might be doable but that would mean tightening the rest of the day.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6001

Sounds decadent. When I decide to eat peas or carrots or really any vegetables, I plan it out and really pay attention to everything that goes into my mouth that day!

(Roxanne) #6002

Mmmmmmmm…pork belly…

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6003

That must have been one big damn pig!

Yay! Another Southerner. Being low carb/keto in the deep South presents its own peculiar difficulties. Luckily my coworkers get it so when we went out for barbecue no one batted an eye when I sat down with a plate full of meat and hot sauce (restaurant bbq sauce is not okay).
KCKO!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6005

Sous Vide egg bomb (50% egg, 25% HWC, 25% goat cheese, 1.5% omnivore salt). With two strips of crispy prosciutto. Nuke thin sliced prosciutto between two paper towels for a minute. Let dry for a minute. It’s amazing.

(Natalie Palombi) #6006

Those wings and that salad sure do look tasty! :yum:

(Natalie Palombi) #6007

Oooh I’ve never tried prosciutto crispy…I’ll have to give that a try for sure!

(Roxanne) #6008

Actually it was only a total of 1 kg, so pretty small by pork belly standards! The small roasting pan makes it look bigger that it really was.

(Central Florida Bob ) #6009

The waitresses seem to have gotten to where they don’t look at me funny when I ask for un-sweet tea.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6010

10-15# Shrimp, marinade of olive oil, lime juice, Red pepper flakes, garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt, sumac, and dill, cooked sous vide at 140x30 mins, chilled then reheated in the science oven for half a minute. Have 4 more servings, plus one in a butter and spicy rub.

(Pete A) #6011

Lamb shoulder chop, kale, butter: