What did you Keto today?

(Candy Lind) #5507

IKR? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I got really irate when I found out my free stash of venison pan sausage has sugar in it; it’s going back to my friends’ freezer. :sob:

To me all pork has a teency bit of a bad smell when raw, and pork belly seems the same to me. I prob spent too much time on pig farms as a child though :pig_nose:. Try it!

(Candy Lind) #5509

You’ve never lived until you’ve had to sit for 18 hours at a meat plant where they’re butchering & rendering pig products. :nauseated_face:

Somehow, I made it through and still love pork.

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #5510

Butter basted 8 oz ribeye with cauliflower mash

And butter drippings :cut_of_meat: :cheese: = :grin:

(Hala) #5511

Yes green almonds u eat the whole thing

(Lonnie Hedley) #5512

Ended my Zorn Fast early and then binged. My normal caloric intake is around 1900 calories. Last night I binged to over 2600. All in one “meal”. So to those that say they have a hard time getting all their calories in OMAD, I’m not sure what your issue is. I made it look easy last night. :joy:

(Jody) #5513

Is that breakfast sausages or hamburgers. It looks SO good every time you post it. lol

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5514

I found some fresh jalapeños!

(Ernest) #5515

Regular cheap sausage patties with regular cheap American “cheese”. It doesn’t work well with good quality cheese. LOL.

(matt ) #5516

Skillet pepperoni pizza with some Rao’s.

(Tessy M.) #5517

Neither do naughty, non-keto grilled cheeses

(Lauren) #5518

Boneless pork ribs for lunch. Boneless, b/c it’s faster and easier when I’m just cooking for me.

(Jonathan Bowers) #5519

Chicken crust pizza with sugar free bbq sauce, triple cheddar, bacon, and onion slivers.

(Sophie) #5520

I see the Alien faces in your pizza…I hope it was tasty. :laughing:

(Eric) #5521

Burger stuffed with (cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and diced jalapenos) wrapped in bacon and slow smoked. Smothered in a mushroom butter cream sauce.

(Sophie) #5522

:heart_eyes:

(TJ Borden) #5523

Good god man… that looks like burger perfection

(Eric) #5524

Who needs a bun anyway.

(Missy) #5525

Burfection? :grin:

(TJ Borden) #5526

@MissyMe, noice… see, that’s that extended fast mental clarity at work.