What did you Keto today?

(Candy Lind) #5487

:heart_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #5488

Almonds? Really?

(Candy Lind) #5489

I feasted yesterday, but I think I’m going to fall short today before I start my fast tonight. I couldn’t eat but half of my omelette & bacon! Drinking more butter coffee to try to compensate …

It was How will I know, actually. But That’s a throwback favorite too! :wink: :smiley:

(Lonnie Hedley) #5491

Not currently enjoying this fast. I’d like to go back to feasting. Eating slices of butter. Beef, bacon, eggs. Nut butter dessert.

(Ellen) #5492

The 2nd half of last nights bacon wrapped chicken kiev with extra mozzarella.

(Liz ) #5493

Srsly wth?? Uncool!! I got mine precooked at Trader Joe’s, rinse, slice, fry. It had no smell whatsoever!

I’ll have to check out my trader joes!

(Liz ) #5495

Looks like this:

Often near the bacon but they put it random places

(Liz ) #5496

BTW I find it doesn’t actually have a lot of flavor & needs salt/seasoning/sauce but I like the fat to protein ratio

(Darlene Horsley) #5497

Baked Pesto Chicken and broccoli. Delish!

Trader Joe’s is a bit of a haul from my house but I’m thinking I should make the trek.

How’s the ingredient list on this? Any crazy stuff hiding in there?
I get nervous whenever anything comes in a box now.

(Lonnie Hedley) #5499

I’d also like to see ingredients/nutrition label.

(Liz ) #5500

@barefootbob
@hedleylo

Ingredients: pork belly, water, sea salt

I got dinner for two out of this 1 package. It’s probably not cost efficient, but it’s perfect for my needs as I have a tiny kitchen & no freezer space to store large cuts of meat & only me & my husband to feed. Also I like to prepare something different every night with very infrequent leftovers.

I LOVE seaweed wrapped around avocado and cream cheese - very little protein or carbs and just sooo yummy! Sounds weird but it’s really good!

(Eric) #5502

Rustic Cajun stew. A little higher carb than I like in a meal but this is my only meal for the day.

(Ernest) #5503

Nothing to see here!

Very cool, thanks Liz!

It’s difficult to find anything in a box that doesn’t have waaaay more ingredients than it should.
My kids and I were in Aldi recently and picked up some pre-cooked meal to look at. It looked great until I looked at the ingredients, I pointed it out to them as a lesson in what NOT to buy and why then put it back on the shelf.

(Liz ) #5505

I agree! And TJs has certainly broken my heart a couple times with nasty ingredients but they got this one right.

I constantly find myself grumbling about added sugar in pork products. I love pig… why do they add dextrose to everything?!?