What did you Keto today?

(Tina Emmons) #5466

soooo…did you ask for a low-carb meal? That’s awesome if they actually comply!

(Tina Emmons) #5467

Tbsp of cream even better!

(matt ) #5468

Yeah I want everything to have in interface on it. Remore control should be a plus not the only option. I gave up on my remote access and just set everything on the device. I never use the timer. Only the temp.

Sugar free cherry marscarpone mousse hello! Omg you’ve just changed my life!

I love fried sprouts. Another good option is wrapping them in bacon and throwing them in the oven to crisp up.

Congratulations on the new job Rob!

(Hala) #5471

Love the title :joy: It’s the feastingfasf not fastingfeast
Not even a feast (keto talking )

Why would you post pictures of pasta I hate you :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::sweat::sweat::sweat::scream::dizzy_face:

(Hala) #5473

We dnt care abt pasta at least we have avocato and nuts with no guilt :joy::+1:t3:

I’m weak :cry:

(Liz ) #5475

Pan seared pork belly on butter lettuce with cucumber, carrot shreds. Ginger lime dressing.

I tried asking the butcher at my grocery store for pork belly and he wouldn’t give me any! He kept asking what do you want to do with it, and I said just want to try some. He said it smells a lot and I won’t like it.

What do you think about that??

(matt ) #5478

It’s not his damn job to dictate what you want to eat. Tell the manager.

(TJ Borden) #5479

Maybe they don’t get much in and he wants it for himself. Not many people try pork belly and don’t like it

@matt @Baytowvin

Haha he was very friendly, forgive my text tone. He said I was the first person to ask for it. He suggested I try the salt pork in the fridge cases. So I bought some. He would have given me some had I persisted, but I figured he knew something and I would come here to ask y’all about the smell. No one had mentioned it smelling before so I wasn’t sure what to make of that. I mean, meat smells good to me so how could pork belly smell bad?

(TJ Borden) #5481

It can have a little bit of a smell out of the package, but not much, and nothing that carries more than a few inches. It’s not like someone is going to walk into the kitchen and say “what the fuck is that smell?” Most recipes have you rinse it real quick, and that generally takes care of it. I haven’t noticed a smell while it’s cooking.

After it’s cooked, by whatever means you decide, it’s delicious.

And my experience is limited to the sealed plastic slabs from Costco. I haven’t tried butcher fresh.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #5482

Salt Pork is not the same.

(Jody) #5483

12oz Ribeye
Beef Liver
Butter Lettuce Salad w/ Cidny’s Blue cheese dressing and kelp sprinkles
1oz Pecans
(Upper right you can see the corner of the) Baked Seeweed crisps.

This is my OMAD to reach my goals.

(Marie Dantoni) #5484

Smoked trout salad on a keto roll

(Candy Lind) #5485

Great news! Feast when you can, Fast when you are able. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Candy Lind) #5486

Inventive! I like it. :+1: :drooling_face: