What did you Keto today?

(matt ) #5225

Just realized I never shared the cheese biscuit recipe. Here it is. I add a bit more cheese. :slight_smile:

(matt ) #5226

Those are thighs not wings right?

(Rob) #5227

Good spot! Edited now. Now that would be a big chicken!

(matt ) #5228

Dried dill weed info

https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/267?fg=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=dill+weed&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=

(Sophie) #5229

Thanks! Very helpful. I bookmarked the site for future reference, and I’ll totally be using fresh dill from now on! :+1:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #5230

3 ounces of dried dill would be about a pint. The stuff weighs nothing dried. I think my big jar of the stuff is an ounce and change.

(matt ) #5231

Those are the preset values it provides. 100g is always there and there are always couple others. 1g and 3.1g in this case

You can set your own portion for all the food on there but plugging in your own values.

(Sophie) #5232

These turned out really nice. I only had some Fiesta blend shredded cheese so I used a little extra of that and added 1/4tsp of ground cayenne. I also only had my oopsie roll pan so I only got 8 instead of 9. I’ll try better on that next time. Think I’ll go heavier on the spices or use jalapeno jack cheese. Yay! :smile:

(Lauren) #5233

Somewhere under the garlic/mushroom/3cheese mountain lurks the remainders of last night’s ribeye.

(Sophie) #5234

Love the fork sitting in all that yummy fat! :heart_eyes:

(Garry (Canada)) #5235

1.5 cups EVCO
1.5 cups Almond Butter
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
48 mini cupcake pan
120cal/12F/1nc/2P

(Rob) #5236

Left over green beans from last night with goats cheese and some very fatty lamb ribs

(Sophie) #5237

Another experiment…wanted to test an idea for breading. Fried some cube steak for the first time in eons. The steak turned out nice, just too bad the gravy ended up like shite…but there’s always another day…

(TJ Borden) #5238

what did you use for breading? It looks delicious.

(Sophie) #5239

Thanks! I was happy with it for the most part.
I used 2 parts Oat Fiber, 2 parts Vital Wheat Gluten and 1 part Wheat Protein Isolate + salt & pepper to taste. Fried in Lard, of course! :blush: We’ll see how the left overs shake out tomorrow.

(Sybella) #5240

Left overs are the best :slight_smile:

So frigging good. I currently am without oven so I took the opportunity to make pizza in a pan which I have been meaning to do for ages. OMFG, I am never going back. This was the best pizza EVER. The crust is thin and crispy - so much so it picks up and stays pretty well flat - and it tastes great cold the next day too (still crispy too). This is a winner and a keeper.

There is no rocket science here but I just did what Mr HighFaluttin’ did! I would possibly finish it off under the grill if you wanted to get the top a bit more browned but it is fine as is.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5242

Made these 3 extremely fatty country style pork ribs last night. On the side is a no carb BBQ sauce with a little ghost pepper extract. I couldn’t eat them all.

(Scott Telfer) #5243

Experimental keto laksa! Delicious :blush:

(Sophie) #5244

I love food experiments, probably because I was never allowed to play with my food as a kid!
What is that you made?