What did you Keto today?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5083

Starting a new gym in the morning so I decided to add a few carbs in the form of riced cauliflower. With some instant pot pork roast and jalapeños. Oh, and a little ghost pepper extract

(Sophie) #5084

You and Riced Cauli?!?! I’m blown away! LOL! :laughing:
Seriously, nice to see you venturing out into the wild! :+1:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5085

I confess…I used store bought, in a steamable bag. 5 minuets in the microwave

(What The Fast?!) #5086

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…WHY do I come here when fasting!!! (Oh, right…because I have a bunch of work to do and I’m clearly avoiding it.)

(Sophie) #5087

That’s the best kind! :blush:

(Ernest) #5088

Pork belly!!!
Pork belly!!!

And meatballs, BUT…focus on the pork belly!!!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #5089

Right?? I don’t go longer because a) I’m
Female b) I’m hypothyroid and c) because it’s peak Hgh timing.

Next month!

~Class of 2017!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5090

Wasn’t hungry after the gym this morning so I didn’t eat. Finally hungry at noon. Craved Eggs (heavy on the salt) and some fatty pork roast from last night. It hit the spot.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #5091

Pulled pork with herbed butter, mushrooms in lard with garlic thyme and rosemary, cracklings and a few cherry tomatoes :d yum

Yum, looks awesome!

(Melis Jansen ) #5093

Flax seed nakkebrød with cream cheese’ cherry tomatoes and dill, and a salad with homemade blue cheese dressing and avocado

(Candy Lind) #5094

After asking @rustyk61 how he got his steaks to come out so pretty, I cooked one that came out perfect - then forgot to take a picture! Trust me, it was gorgeous. Now I’m wiping it out with a stack of green beans smothered with as much butter as the steak. :innocent:

Thanks, Rusty!

(Marie Dantoni) #5095

Chicken breast "breaded w/pork rinds,almond flour and parmesan.
Butter fried cabbage on the side.

Do you have a recipe for the nakkebrod? Looks delicious!

AR

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5097

Is that a meatsycle I see on your plate (aka steak bone)? Yum

I wanna see a picture of your next one!!!

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #5098

Is there anything better than knawing meat of a bone? I think this is the essence of happiness :star_struck:

(Rob) #5099

Baked Bacon wrapped chicken thighs with tender-stem broccoli and fried courgette hearts (at least that’s what I’m calling the bit left over in the middle from making courgetti). Followed by raspberries & whipped cream.

I would heart this more than once if I could.

(Sophie) #5101

That’s Brilliant! I’ve always tossed the core into the bin after making Zoodles. I’ll have to try frying next time. :+1:

(Lauren) #5102

Chicken and broccoli in a garlic and mushroom cream sauce.