What did you Keto today?

(Ernest) #4920

Hotel room culinary adventures…

(Lauren) #4921

This is what happens now when my 3yr old picks out what he wants for lunch. Not pictured: the giant bite he took out of the cream cheese block.

(Lonnie Hedley) #4922

You travel with your Finex? Gangster. :+1::+1::+1:

This thread always makes me so hungry! Time to go get some lunch now.

(Tara) #4924

I also tried the G Hughes brand of sugar free BBQ sauce and thought it wasn’t too bad.
Sugar free BBQ sauce

(Ernest) #4925

That there should tell you everything about me. Hahaha

(Ellen) #4926

Felt the need for some greens today, what better way than to have with buttered steak (and yes I did drink that joyous mixture of melted butter, beef juice & salad dressing).

(Tubeman) #4927

Took advantage of the warm weather here in New England to make some BBQ beef short ribs.

Not sure if they have enough fat on them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Shayne) #4928

Tea, Earl Gray, Hot - and lots of water. Exercising my fasting muscle by moving to alternate day 24 hour fasts and today is my first one. Will break it later with lamb, spaghetti squash, and avocado.

(Pete A) #4929

Happy afternoon!

Coffee, 1 square 90% Lindt chocolate, .5 tsp Whole Earth stevia, heaping tsp coconut oil.

(Rob) #4930

Rib Eye and the Kalettes singing sweet harmonies on my taste buds…

The steak was cooked Sous Vide, then I added the meat juices from the cooking bag to a mix of 2 parts sour cream to 1 part butter in a pan, heating gently and reducing to a tasty creamy sauce for the top of the steak. Absolutely delicious and full of nutrients from the meat :smiley:

(Pete A) #4931

Is that spinach?

Delicioso!

Have been “bad” and had a square of these…

It costed me a leg but enjoyed it!

Meh, I will pass on the chocolate bar.

(Rob) #4934

It’s Kalettes, basically baby Kale plants…

Here’s one next to a regular sized egg (for scale)…

https://www.everydaymaven.com/crispy-spiced-chicken-livers/ I played with the ingredients, used pork rinds instead of almond etc flour, And fried in bacon fat. A very palatable foray into the world of organ meats

(TJ Borden) #4936

Haven’t eaten it yet. I’m on round 2 of my extended February Zornfast. So many possibilities… god bless Costco.

That’s 11.42 lbs of pork belly goodness.

Would love the recipe!

So far today, pork rinds with liverwurst. Soon I’ll be eating kabobs and salad.

(Ernest) #4939

I travel well. You won’t hear any excuses from me.