What did you Keto today?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4860

How many people are you feeding?

(Jeremy Storie) #4861

Just 4 :joy: I have plenty of left overs. Enough for me to have steak again tomorrow…and maybe the day after.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4862

:+1:t3:

(Ernest) #4863

Sous vide + work travel + keto = no worries

(Rob) #4864

Weirdly, before I scrolled down I thought the ribeye fat trimmings on the grill were the cheesecake pieces…

(Jeremy Storie) #4865

:joy:

What’s the wrap made out of?

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4867

:joy: ditto

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4868

No pictures but today I had baby back ribswith cheddar bacon fat bomb.
Amen.

(Olivia) #4869

The wrap is made out of 250g of quark*, 60g of shredded cheese (I used Emmentaler) and 3 eggs. It’s spread on a baking sheet, baked for 15-20 min and comes out with a consistency somewhere between a thin pancake and a tortilla.
*Quark is a European fresh cheese, which is similar to cottage cheese, ricotta, fromage blanc or queso fresco, however, with more of a sturdy Greek yoghurt consistency. Lots of traditional and low carb recipes in Germany use quark to make creams, doughs and most famously it’s the basis for our cheese cake.

(Candy Lind) #4870

‘Splain this to me, Lucy! Portable sous vide? Are you driving (with a cooler) or flying? Intensely curious.

(Hala) #4871

Mini keto cake

(Candy Lind) #4872

I got 2 ribeyes today (through Amazon, so I couldn’t hand-pick) that are closely trimmed enough to make me teary-eyed. :cry: They do have lovely marbling …

(Candy Lind) #4873

Recipe? Link?

(Hala) #4874

My mom did them for me since she works with sugar as wedding s catering … but she used this both recipes and she designed them with gold paper ( edible)

(Sophie) #4875

It’s also easy to make! I love that stuff!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4876

Joule is lightweight and could be used in a hotel sink. If you cooked to a Baldwin pasteurization time/temp, yer good from a food safety perspective.

(matt ) #4877

Fried chicken thigh with fried chicken skin rolls stuffed with ground beef, cauliflower, cheddar and spices. (I think). Also asparagus with “everything” seasoning and Parmesan cheese.

(TJ Borden) #4878

In regards to @CandyLindTX’s question; Is that because it would basically be like canning at that point?

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4879

Pasteurized is pretty much shelf stable, as long as you keep it below the autolysis zone.