What did you Keto today?

(matt ) #4679

I have eaten 100% before but it was labeled as “baking chocolate” is that basically the same thing?

(Wenchie) #4680

I basically just cook cauliflower and smash it roughly with some butter :blush:

(Mike W.) #4681

Heavens no! This is actually good tasting chocolate. Also…

(Ernest) #4682

Yes. The fat greatness from the kidney area of the pig. 50/50 ratio of monounsaturated fat to saturated fat.

(Ernest) #4683

Cackle fruit and meatballs

(What The Fast?!) #4684

???

(matt ) #4685

eggs

(Pete A) #4686

I haven’t had lamb since I can remember… I’ll be making this tonight and am looking forward to it!

(Adrienne P.) #4687

I use cream cheese in the blending of the cauliflower. Sometimes sour cream. It depends on what I have on hand.

(Rob) #4688

Fat Head Pizza…

(Sophie) #4689

I was a happy camper when I saw this at my local WalMart a few months ago! Be sure to post once it’s cooked up to perfection! :grinning:

(Pete A) #4690

I enjoyed finding it at Walmart and hope it works! Just going to season and broil it. Lamb doesn’t have to be well done either @JustPeachy right?

(Sophie) #4691

Nope, you want it to still have a little bahhh! :sheep:

(Ernest) #4692

Eggs AKA cackle fruit

(Andrew Anderson) #4693

Thighs fried in avacado oil and butter with porkrind breaded cheese curds.

(Rebecca) #4694

Ok so I’ve never tried this. Must be delicious?

(Pete A) #4695

I am definitely eating lamb leg regularly! Delicious, much like beef (which isn’t a bad thing!)

This is what’s leftover:

(What The Fast?!) #4696

please tell me more. Details. How do you make this?!??!

(Rayanne Mc Cullough) #4697

I had something that I used to love when I was a carb eater. Zuppa soup only instead of potatoes I used cauliflower. I used 6 hot sausage links and 6 sweet sausage links. I took the casing off and just sautéed till cooked and cumbles. I put in the cauliflower I would say about 5 cups. I added chicken stock two and 1/2 boxes. Then I brought to boil and just whe.n the cauliflower was almost done I added 8 cups of chopped kale. I put a lid on and simmer about 5 min or so just to cook the kale a bit. If you don’t like kale you will in this. Then I added about 1 cup of HWC I just eyeball everything though. Then when everything is nice and hot you add parmigiana to serve and some pepper flakes.

(Andrew Anderson) #4698

I crushed some porkrinds and added parmesan cheese/garlic. Then I dipped my curds in an egg wash to make the breading stick. I heated avacado oil in a pan then fried them a couple minutes a side. My grocery store has Cajun seasoned curds. It may be my new favorite snack. I end up eating however many I make, that’s the only issue!