What did you Keto today?

(Rebecca) #4578

First go at fathead pizza. Not sure why I waited so long!!!

(mary6aros) #4579

W. O. W. :flushed::dizzy_face::dizzy: That just blew my mind. Looks fantastic!

(Candy Lind) #4580

As my hubby would say, “It all looks the same coming out!” :rofl:

(Ellie Baum) #4581

How I make 99% of my meals

1. Cook bacon
  2. Fry veggies in leftover bacon grease. A lot of grease? Add vinegar or wine to balance it
  3. Add cheese
  4. Fry eggs (there’s a duck egg in here too)
  5. Put eggs on top
  6. Enjoy the creamy yolks mixing with bacon grease covered veggies

(Tom) #4582

The food part of what I keto’d today isn’t exciting… bacon and eggs. But it was at lunchtime after I’d got up and swam in a 2km ocean swim, fasted and keto’d, and a minute faster than my previous best time 10yrs ago. :slight_smile:

(Rob) #4583

4 fingers of thick cut Bacon, 2 crispy eggs over easy, 2oz of queso panela (salty perfection), Philadelphia cheese (for the bacon), homemade buffalo sauce (made with Tapatio for a change) and pickles (partially homemade)… I could eat this all week (and I have - 2MAD). 5 lbs down in 6 days. Last day of BreakfastFest 2018 tomorrow.

(Candy Lind) #4584

Not bad! :clap: :muscle:

Oopsy Bread

My lovely wife made Keto Chili (it’s hard to see under all the cheese and sour cream but it is just awesome!)

Roasted 1/4 of a mutton for meal prepping today, here’s the leftover fat for later.

(Rob) #4588

Your bread looks fantastic! did you make it yourself?

(Jennifer Patterson) #4589

carb free chicken liver pate and crackling!!! Nom nom

(Tom) #4590

What do you do with it? I use pork fat and beef fat, but find lamb/mutton too flavoured for cooking anything else.

(Jennifer Patterson) #4591

That was pork rind. Never made crackling with any other meat. In the UK its traditionally pork so trying other meat crackling would be amazing!!

(Wenchie) #4592

Hokaido cream soup with pumpkin seed oil… well an since I am German… Bockwurst :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Lonnie Hedley) #4593

@Tommy 's reply was to @Imisssteinlager, but thanks for the clarification. :joy:

(Lonnie Hedley) #4594

Made coffee. Stuck it in the snow while I shoveled. When I was done shoveling, I had ice coffee.

(Lonnie Hedley) #4595

(TJ Borden) #4596

Is that an oopsie soufflé?

(Lonnie Hedley) #4597

Egg and cheese frittata.