What did you Keto today?

(Tim Adams) #4558

My wife runs a Daycare and we had a Tea Party for the kiddos last night. I made lots of tempting sweets for the kids. So of course we needed some Dark Chocolate Bacon Fat Bombs for us!!

(Tessy M.) #4559

Chicken fried NY Strip and sausage gravy!

(Steven Judd) #4560

4 eggs scrambled and a pound of bacon for breakfast. Life is rough.

(What The Fast?!) #4561

6 pieces of bacon, a little baby kale sautéed in garlic olive oil and a dash of bacon fat, a whole avocado with jalapeño olive oil, and a slice of low-ish carb (6.5 Net) flaxseed bread with a Tbsp of butter…all sprinkled with pink salt.

This is my pre-ride breakfast (hence the slice of toast). I used to eat whole grain or protein pancakes before a ride and then I’d have to eat bars or fruit along the way. Now I’m fat-fueled and this will easily take me 30 Miles.

(Brian D.) #4562

Fancy Ramen with daikon noodles

(Victoria Mc Coy) #4563

Feast day keto lunch. Six net carbs.

(Victoria Mc Coy) #4564

Not a thing wrong with that.

(Sophie) #4565

Thanks for reminding me…I need to do a deconstructed Reuben for St. Patrick’s Day this year!

(Victoria Mc Coy) #4566

Great Low Carb Bread Company makes a decent rye at 1 net carb per slice, in case you miss the ‘constructed’ version! :grinning:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4567

My ugly above was uglier, but man, the uglies taste the prettiest.

(Sophie) #4568

Well crap. One loaf of the Rye will cost me $19.93 because it has to ship via FedEx. There is no retailer within 100miles of me. :cry: I really need to move to Calif.

(TJ Borden) #4569

Nothing fancy, easy weekend breakfast (pretty much the only time I eat breakfast); bacon, eggs, Kerrigold. I would like to take a moment to honor the yoke that died too soon.

(Ellen) #4570

Beef stew and a keto dumpling (hope it tastes ok).

(TJ Borden) #4571

That looks too awesome not to taste good.

(Ellen) #4572

Cheers, the dumpling was a little sweet from using coconut flour but not too bad, stew was pretty darn tasty with beef driping & lardons rendered out! Damn keto is just so restrictive & unsustainable :laughing:

(Victoria Mc Coy) #4573

I bought mine from Netrition.com. They will ship your entire order for $6.99; not too bad if you order a couple loaves at a time. They recommend keeping in the freezer anyway, so I picked up 3.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4574

Meal #2 today!

80/20, ghost pepper sauce and BACON

(Sophie) #4575

I always check with them first because they are a really good company and I’ve been buying from them for a number of years. They just didn’t have the Rye! :confounded:

(mary6aros) #4576

I know! I missed it too, though. My littlest one looves pizza, but the beef brisket we had yesterday didn’t disappoint!

(Sophie) #4577

Baking today…tweaking the keto buns recipe…there’s supposed to be a half dozen… :blush: