What did you Keto today?

(Kathy L) #412

'They are awesome!! I just made these for the first time a few days ago! But I used a Tablespoon of shredded Parmesan cheese on parchment paper (for each - made about 10-12) baked for about 6-8 min @ 400 degrees. No need to get muffin pan dirty. They were wonderful & crisp! HOWEVER - how do most people store these? Or should they be eaten only freshly made? I put the uneaten ones in a plastic container. They were NOT as crispy today. :frowning: Has anyone tried freezing them?

(AnnaLeeThal) #413

Egg muffins and bacon. Made a huge batch so we have quick breakfast for a little while.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #414

I guess no bun plus plain turned out to be too many instructions :grinning:

:laughing:

(brian) #416

Looks great and a nice time saver. Is the muffin part just an egg or is an oopsie bread?

(AnnaLeeThal) #417

It’s egg, sour cream, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and a small cube of cream cheese. I use silicone muffin cups for quick release. Some of the cups are lined with prosciutto.

(Meeping up the Science!) #418

Fiorella, you are truly an artist. My food looks like someone put it together half-drunk on caffeine in their sleep.

…which is actually what happened, in fact.

(Becky Searls) #419

I did about 10 min at 400, but it varies depending on the cheese (dryer cheese like Parmesan cook more quickly; add a couple minutes for the bagged shredded stuff!

(Stephanie Hanson) #420

TY for the reply. I usually use cheese slices but would love round cracker style.

Hey…no matter what it looks like…it’s the taste that matters

And I guess if you are half drunk it tastes better? :wink:

(Stephanie Hanson) #422

I’d say a lot of things taste better in that state. The problem is that jerks also look better too.

(Mark) #423

https://goo.gl/images/HgouqV

IMG_5013.JPG

Salmon with lemon dill caper cream sauce
Sauce:
1/2 C butter
1 shallot minced
1/2 tsp dried dill
Juice from 1 lemon
1 1/2 T capers drained
1/2 C heavy cream

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #425

Ooooo, can you put the sauce recipe in our archive?? Please?

(AnnaLeeThal) #426

I did not eat these (fasting), but I did make them:

Chocolate/pecan/coconut/sea salt bark

Coconut macaroons

(Svetla) #427

Chicken parm + cauliflower rice + carlshead pizza. TOO GOOD!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #428

O_o

(Jacquie) #429

Great food! Love the setting. The bikes add a nice touch. :slight_smile:

(Jenn W) #430

Look what I found at The Walmart!

I’m thinking beef stir fry!

(Stephanie Hanson) #431

Did I miss the recipes?