What did you Keto today?

(Becky Searls) #392

Lots of fun trying to make cheese crisps tonight! First batch burned so I turned down to 400 and watched the 2nd batch more carefully plus used s different “quesadilla” cheese for 3 (because I ran out of the Parmesan) and made little pizzas out of those! So yummy! And filling!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #393

OMG YUMMY YUMMY those look GOOD

(G. Andrew Duthie) #394

Had a burger and a cheddar-jalapeno bratwurst, both dipped in leftover beef gravy made from the drippings of short ribs from a few days ago.

I had more gravy left over than I needed for the burger and brat, and I wasn’t sure how much longer it’d keep, so I grabbed a spoon and ate it like soup. Does that make me a bad person? :wink:

BTW - it was keto gravy…only beef drippings, broth, HWC and sour cream.

Awwwwwww…those look so cute, too!

(Liz) #397

For the sake of the fact that “you are what you eat,” I made pork chops cooked in bacon grease and topped with bacon cream sauce! :pig: :pig: :pig:

It did not dissapoint!

(Jonathan Bowers) #398

Felt like a salad tonight, added sardines w/ oil, shredded asiago, bacon crumbles, and Parmesan whisps.

(Courtney Lopez) #399

Sooooooooo I may have made some keto connect bread and went a little apeshit and ate half the loaf. Did I read somewhere that a carb cycle is a good thing? Like double calorie one day and 500 the next day? :wink: I sure hope so. But for real that fucking bread man…holy crap!

(Larry Lustig) #400

You may have read that. And there are people for whom it appears, from their statements, to work okay. I suspect they are mostly people who were quite healthy and not particularly overweight to begin with. It does not seem to me to be a good idea given the situation that carbs put me in to begin with.

(Courtney Lopez) #401

I was just joking a little :slight_smile: I went well over my macros today with the keto bread :bread:

(Larry Lustig) #402

Tomorrow is another day. . .

And it’s Friday!

(Courtney Lopez) #403

Oh yea! And im always super strict on my macros so its ok, im human.

(Christopher John Howson) #404

Made this for brekko yesterday morning

Poached eggs on keto bread toast with a home made tomato sauce and home made hollandaise. BONZA!

hgj

(Guardian of the bacon) #405

Glad you included pics…I would have been concerned for your childrens welfare.

(Scott Shillady) #406

@Brenda reminded me that there is this this thing called a freezer when i told her i couldn’t start my fast til i ate all of my PB chocolate cheesecake mousse

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #407

Yaaaasssssss you big nutball.

(Michael Iafrato ) #408

I had the Great Low Carb Company Pizza dough topped with homemade tomato sauce (no sugar added), mushrooms, italian sausage, and green chiles. It was yummy, although @carl’s head pizza crust is better.

First I made some “whipped bacon nectar crema”, then I plated it with some leftovers in the fridge. Really boring stuff. Yawn

(Stephanie Hanson) #410

I love the idea of making them in the muffin tin. What temp and how long?

Cod fish en Papillote (in parchment paper packet )