What did you Keto today?

(AnnaLeeThal) #432

I’ll have to post them.

(Ross Daniel) #433

Salad from Jason’s deli I had a couple of days ago. 5 eggs, mostly spinach but I grabbed some of the spring mix as well. Pickles, cheese, jalapenos, and a fuck load of real bacon bits. Dressing was EVOO and red wine vinegar.

Can you post your recipe for the bread in recipes? Looks good.

that is a pretty table. Who were you out to impress?

How on earth did you manage that? Will of steel!

(AnnaLeeThal) #437

For some reason I love baking and cooking while I am fasting. I did lick the spoon a couple times tho lol. Had to make sure it wasn’t poisoned.

Also made hollandaise, almond joy fat bombs, and Mediterranean fat bombs.

You are a weirdo but I admire you!

(Liz) #439

My non-keto friends made me a keto friendly spread! Bacon and avacado salad with a fried egg and pesto cream sauce…complete with a cheese and meat tray! They are true friends…

(AnnaLeeThal) #440

I may have been called that more than a few times

(Jacquie) #441

Now, that’s what I call true friends. :smile:

(softail925) #442

Looks soo yummy Did u post recipes? :grinning:

(markkloch) #443

Last night I threw together a new dish for me.

buttered baking dish
chicken
broccoli
cream cheese (1/3 less fat, which has less carbs)
white sharp cheddar cheese
HWC
salt & pepper

Bake at 350 -45 minutes
turn oven up to 375 for 40 minutes

So good, almost resembled pot pie without the crust, very pleasing. I ate the whole thing!

(Svetla) #444

So today I experimented with grinding Macadamia nuts for pancakes. Mixed in the ground nuts with melted cream cheese, ghee, 1 egg, heavy cream, some vanilla and cinnamon.

Then I melted some 100% chocolate with a little bit of xylothol, vanilla, Walden farms sugar free caramel and heavy cream, let it thicken in the freezer for a bit and then make chocolate chips to mix with the pancake batter.

Turned out HEAVENLY.

(Jacquie) #445

How could it not with those ingredients? :heart_eyes:

(AnnaLeeThal) #446

(Michael Iafrato ) #447

Menudo (Mexican Tripe soup) Sonoran style (White) with no hominy. Added chiles, cilantro, lime, onions, and Mexican oregano. Delicious.

(softail925) #449

Deep fat fried chicken wings for supper - Im in heaven!

(Jacquie) #450

Brazilian Shrimp (I used large prawns) Stew served over baby greens and a few raspberries with unsweetened whipped cream. Here’s the recipe if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

(Becky Searls) #451

Keto bread recipe please?

(Becky Searls) #452

Did I answer this? If not about 400 for 10 min but watch carefully!