What did you Keto today?

(Ernest) #3611

Surfing n Turfing…

(Jase) #3612

Breakfast- first attempt at reverse seared rib eye. A little over done, will have to shorten oven time for medium rare

Am I doing this right? Shredded beef roast (cooked in the crock pot with beef broth and spices), with kerrygold butter on top, with gravy on top (4 carbs for the gravy), then green beans smothered in kerrygold as well with salt and pepper.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3614

I don’t see anything wrong with that!!!

(Michael ) #3615

Time to put sweeteners response and lactose intolerance to the ultimate test

My first fathead pizza. I didn’t like how weak they look in some photos so i added the following tp mine:
1 jalapeno
Red onion
6 oz chicken
1 bratwurst
4 strips bacon

So good, all the chocolate and cheating talk in the forum has made me want to indulge. So, after an hour in the gym, and 16 hour fast, my taste buds are in heaven

Don’t worry I only eat a serving a day and not everyday.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3617

Chuck steak cooked in BUTTER.

(Sophie) #3618

I made a very loose interpretation of this recipe tonight using chicken thighs, instead of ole dried out breast meat, and added some cream cheese… it was mighty fine, if I do say so myself…

(Ernest) #3619

Chicken and sausage. Kale and shrooms cooked in duck fat.

(Tim Adams) #3620

Fathead pizza day! Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, homemade meat sauce pepperchis and olives. Wasn’t able to take the picture quick enough

(Zack F) #3621

A simple one really. Got home late after work due to Christmas and grocery shopping. A couple of baked chicken thighs, some cheddar chunks, 90 second mug bread with cream cheese. Not pictured was dessert which was a few almonds and macadamia nuts.

(Annette) #3622

Ahhh! I’ve had a hankering for spiced rum and was afraid sugar was one of the spices. You have no trouble with this? What you made looks so good.

(Marie Dantoni) #3623

It does taste sweet to me too, so I found the manufacturer’s nutrition details. According to them it has .4 g carb in a 1.5 oz serving. Happy holidays !

(Joe Schuyler) #3624

Don’t you dare hide those jalapenos from us. We know you have them!

Have you ever put sliced, fresh jalapenos while the steak cooks? It gives a really nice flavor to the dish.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3625

@Joe_Schuyler I love fresh peppers. Kinda hard to get good ones this time of the year here in Oklahoma

(Michael ) #3626

Plenty in South Dakota. I assume they’re from Mexico

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3627

Those are the same that we are getting here. Winter peppers just aren’t as good as the fresh grown during the growing season. Good thing we get good meat here in Tulsa.

(Bonaria Bustamante) #3628

Pork belly nib bits rendered and cut from a big piece. And home made guac. When you’re only hungry one time a day (body’s choice) I try to make it count

(Annette) #3629

Yay Marigrace! You beat me to it. I really appreciate the info. Thank you.

Merry Christmas!:christmas_tree::gift:

(Sophie) #3630

Leftovers!