What did you Keto today?

(Keto Steve) #3491

Oh I’m sure it’s going to taste heavenly for sure! Especially over some cauliflower rice and creamed spinach for sure! Oh tongues? I’ve never really had any other part of the cow like the tongue or tails haha

(Sophie) #3492

I haven’t either but I’m at that adventuresome age. I Fear No Meat! :smile:

(Keto Steve) #3493

Making me all hungry over here! :open_mouth:

Only 24 cans, AKA 2 weeks worth if I pace myself

(Shayne) #3495

My only meal for the day was lunch at a Brazilian steak house seven hours ago and I’m still FULL!

(Sophie) #3496

Oh man, that is on my short list. I was supposed to go for my B-day at the end of last month and haven’t …yet! What do you recommend? I’ve never been.

(Shayne) #3497

The one that we go to is called Brasa and they have different levels of service.

For LUNCH (I don’t know about dinner, I’ve only been there for lunch):
The Silver level is just the salad and hot bar. Salad’s good, the rest of the hot bar is a bit carby, so I skipped that part.
The Gold level is the salad/hot bar AND four meats (bacon wrapped chicken breast, bacon wrapped filet, garlic sirloin, and a sausage of some sort).
The Platinum level is all of that AND four more meats to choose from (I’m never with someone who wants to pay for the platinum level, so I’ve never had it - LOL).

The meat comes via men carrying it on skewers and offering you a few pieces at a time until you tell them to stop coming around.

(Kim Cook) #3498

Beef Cheeks slow cooked in bone broth, herbs. and diced tomatoes.

(Ernest) #3499

I love oxtail!

(Ernest) #3500

@Keto_Steve @JustPeachy you haven’t had tongue or oxtail before??

(Keto Steve) #3501

Nope! Never! I’m pretty conservative with what i eat :sweat_smile:

(Sophie) #3502

Well, we can knock Ox Tail off the List! LOL It was really nice too btw. I’m definitely going to ask my friend to give me the tails and tongues. 'Cus I’m pretty sure the tongue will be agreeable. It’s great to have something new to add to the menu.

(Bacon for the Win) #3503

I had them at a Dominican resort with hot sauce and tequila. Now THAT’S the way to have them!

(Cathie Russell) #3504

Fried cabbage and sausage! Yum!

My pups get really happy when the crock pot has been going all day. The place I set it is close to the back door so poor babies smell it all day but they know they’ll get a treat for supper because I share with the furry children, too.

(Rob) #3506

Sous Vide Rib-eye Steak, Cauliflower Rice, Broccoli & cheese…

(Ernest) #3507

Nothing to see here!

(Chris Guadarrama) #3508

I post most of my meals, and meal prep ideas on my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/kristop78/

Grass fed beef bones roasted for marrow. Sitting in farmers market Brussels sprouts leaves. Lightly salted and soaking in fat yumminess. Scooped marrow out with chopstick. Delicious!

Roasted salmon with a big bowl of broccoli-cauliflower-cheddar soup. SO good!