What did you Keto today?

Spiral sliced ham (sans glaze) & my experimental replacement for macaroni and cheese! I made Mac & cheese for the family & wanted my own cheesy something, so I grated a sweet potato and microwaved it with HWC & shredded mozzarella a few times to make a nice substitute. Needs some fine tuning but it was awesome as a rough draft! Do you have a Mac & Cheese option?

(Joe Schuyler) #3331

The dish also looks like jalapeños would be awesome on it.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3332

I had made a dipping sauce that included a ghost pepper extract.

(Joe Schuyler) #3333

Dave’s Insanity?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3334

I’ve used that and it’s good but I have a little bottle of true ghost pepper extract that I got online a few weeks ago.

2-tbl spoons (heaping) of your favorite mustard
2-tbl spoons of low cal hienz ketchup
2-drops of extract

Add 4 bottles of water :sweat_drops: as you eat it on your food…lmao

(Samer Marcos) #3335

3.25lb ribeye and side of cauliflower and mushrooms, all deep fried in the Turkey Fryer with a side of blue cheese and heavy cream dipping sauce. Heavenly.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3336

That’s family sized…Looks wonderful

(Shayne) #3337

This is what was leftover from my dinner last night at Ruby Tuesday - grilled salmon, grilled zucchini, and cheesy brussels sprouts. It was my brunch this morning.

(Ellen) #3338

Had a few carb cravings this week so trying ZC OMAD, some buttered beef, although have over cooked the beef :slightly_frowning_face:

(Andrew Anderson) #3339

Recipe for that! Mmmmm!

(Marie Dantoni) #3340

Hi Andrew,

I don’t know how much rum was in that, suffice it to say I felt it this morning.

It goes something like this:

Warm a mug up and add

1/4 cup Captain Morgan spiced rum

One cup water- slightly off the boil water

A pinch of cardamom

Lots of freshly whipped heavy cream

Thats it, Enjoy !

(Andrew Anderson) #3341

3-2-1 ribs and bacon… just because.

(CharleyD) #3342

Walmart Turkey Leg!
Comes fully cooked, just stuck it in the oven on broil for a few mins to get crispy since it’s too big for the toaster oven.

(Marie Dantoni) #3343

Ooops…forgot A tablespoon or so of kerrygold butter

(Patrick) #3344

Brisket and a romaine lettuce salad with blue cheese dressing

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3345

OMG !!! Just shoot me now. I’d be in heaven

Ribs with herbs/spices baked slowly in the oven, with a butter/heavy cream/hot sauce added, Also broccoli with heavy cream/cheese/garlic/onions added.

(Ernest) #3347

A little quick dinner

Lamb, ground chicken and ground beef kabobs! Extra feta…yum. Keto kookies for dessert (peanut butter and birthday cake flavor).

(Patrick) #3349

3 eggs, 4 bacon, huge salad with dressing, sirloin chunks, hotdog weiner (only weiner), water. Lots of salt and avocado oil. I only eat once a day.