What did you Keto today?

(Megan) #3310

I used this recipe:

I doubled the recipe and added a little bit of garlic salt and Italian seasoning to the crust. I used Rao’s pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and bacon for topping. My family liked this the best out of all the low carb pizzas I’ve made!

(Vicki Stroud) #3311

Thank you I promised my husband I would make him our favorite NE Greek Style Pizza for dinner, it is the BEST, but, still not good enough to tempt me this will fit the bill for me.

(Vicki Stroud) #3312

STOP IT! That is just wrong when I had a cobb salad

(Vicki Stroud) #3313

I bet @rustyk61 is going to have a big fat rib eye, with jalapeños, possibly a side of fatty pig, and a distinct possibility of either some ghost peppers or wickles. With budda on top.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3314

Guilty as charged. Sorry, I don’t mean to keep showing the same ole same ole

(Vicki Stroud) #3315

Jealous I work from home but work noon to 8 so I don’t make meals like that during the week

(matt ) #3316

That’s pretty!

(Richard Morris) #3317

Shirataki in Cheese sauce (made from all the gnarly ends of cheese in the fridge = Gorgonzola, some smoked aged cheddar, and some brillat Savarin creme cheese) with Roasted chicken and fresh avocado.

It tasted better than it looks :slight_smile:

(Richard Morris) #3318

Yesterday we have cream of short rib soup

Which actually had no cream in it at all. Just beef short ribs aged in the fridge on a wire rack for a week

Then thrown in an instant pot with a mirepoix, mushrooms and some water.

The mirepoix was half an onion diced, some chopped celery, some chopped bell pepper (capsicum) fried up in the pan I used to seal the short ribs.

When the pot had pressure cooked for an hour, I took the meat out and blended the rendered out fat with the stock and any vegetables into that creamy sauce.

One beef rib we shared and the other 3 all got frozen in zip loc bags to be thawed out for a nearly instant meal.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3319

That looks awesome @richard

I love the fathead pizza crust and have been wanting to try the chicken crust, that looks awesome.

(Vicki Stroud) #3321

I am trying the fathead tonight as I did not have any boneless chicken in the freezer will remedy that this weekend so I can try the chicken one next.

Breakfast keto coffee
Lunch 1oz macadamia nuts, 1oz hemp seeds, 2 eggs, 100g chicken breast, 2 slices Swiss and one large avocado.
Supper 3 eggs, salami, 50g deep fried turkey, 2oz cream cheese and a keto coffee

Dam that’s a lot of dairy today. Working my way to no dairy except the Kerry gold for my coffee. Lol.

(Marie Dantoni) #3323

I usually IF till dinner, but I got hungry early and hit the convenience store for mixed nuts and some cicarones.
Dinner was leftover almond flour and parmesan chicken thighs topped w/bacon, tomato, and mozzarella w/ a side of cauliflower “rice”

and cheddar rolled in collard greens.

(Marie Dantoni) #3324

Hot buttered rum w/cardamom & whipped cream for a totally decadent finale.

(Vicki Stroud) #3325

Oh MY

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3326

Very Nice!!!

(Sophie) #3327

Very sexy! :wink:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3328

(Jeremy Storie) #3329

Where’s the jalapeños?