What did you Keto today?

Ribeye with garlic/onion, buttery cauliflower rice, and I tried the cheddar biscuits from this forum for the first time. I like them!

(Ernest) #3291

I’m back!

(CharleyD) #3292

@Ernest So that’s what confounded the Tide’s offense, curses! :scream::dizzy_face:

(Lesley) #3293

Keto-Connect lamb shank curry served with their coconut flour/psyllium husk naan bread. :heart_eyes:

(Ernest) #3294

Imagine my delight!

(Jenn Monaghan) #3295

Bbq turkey and bacon pizza on fathead dough

I still had leftover Tuscan Black Pepper Beef from Saturday so I added a bit of red wine, some butter, carrots, and mushrooms then let it simmer a bit. The beef was even better after a couple of days in the fridge.

(Andrew Anderson) #3297

Buffalo smoked turkey thigh, jalapeño brat, and blue cheese dressing on a salad to break a 24 hour fast.

Pork Chop With A Dijon Cream Sauce And Charred Broccolini

(Vicki Stroud) #3299

Oh yes red meat and jalapenos, with budda.

(Vicki Stroud) #3300

When I was growing up and we had fat like that on pork chops or fresh pork steak, my mother would cut it off cube it up and fry till crispy and salt the crap out of it, then we would all fight over it.

(Doug) #3301

:slightly_smiling_face: :exclamation:

Did a beef brisket in a large roasting pan last month, adding in several large jalapeños along with other vegetables when the meat was pretty well cooked. It was surprising how much water came out of the veggies to join the red wine and beef stock - ended up about 3" or 75cm deep. Jalapeños aren’t all that hot, so I left the seeds in, only cutting off the tops. Some of the hotness leached out into the liquid, the peppers themselves taking on a bit of the surrounding flavors while retaining just the right amount of heat for me - absolutely delicious, and will use 40 or 50 jalapeños next time around.

(Vicki Stroud) #3302

That sounds to die for. I love to roast them on the grill and slice up to have with whatever is being grilled. It is funny my parents always told us to eat the fat on the meat they always said it is good for you, I don’t think they knew how right they really were.

(Ellen) #3303

60g burger (20% fat) with garlic & cheese mixed in, topped with 2 slices of cheese, tasty but could only eat half!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #3304

Chicken Philly Cheese Meatloaf

New to ketosis
(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3305

Boring fried eggs and hog jowl

(Ren) #3306

Roasted acorn squash with sour cream and chipotle chicken topped with a smoked cheddar cheese.

(Megan) #3307

Pepperoni and bacon on a chicken crust pizza! :bacon: :pizza:

(Vicki Stroud) #3308

That looks yummy what recipe did you use for your crust?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3309